Sneak Preview of Baggio's new boots! (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

i've never seen anyone cross one leg behind the other and cross the ball in my life.

is that another great display of his skill or is it what players usually do when they are on the wrong flank?
It was Maradona's stock in trade, Rivaldo likes to do it and Veron did it recently

OP
Codino

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    yeh.. wen Baggio scored against Napoli, maradona contacted him, and they did some stuff together. Like training and skills session.

They were very immpressed with eachothers moves.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++
    yeh.. wen Baggio scored against Napoli, maradona contacted him, and they did some stuff together. Like training and skills session.

They were very immpressed with eachothers moves.
    Maradona was doing that when he was playing under21 :cool:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    i've never seen anyone cross one leg behind the other and cross the ball in my life.

is that another great display of his skill or is it what players usually do when they are on the wrong flank?
    I've seen it a couple of times. Can't say I'm too convinced about it though, I don't think it looks so good even if you can do it well. There are a few I've seen do it, like Riise for Liverpool and Ibrahimovic for Ajax (or was it a Sweden game :undecide: ).

But I do think other moves look better anyway and seem to make more sense as well.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Oh I agree it's difficult to learn, at least from my own experience :rolleyes::D I'm just saying I'd rather practing something else, á la Denilson or Zizou [or Ronaldo or Ortega or Riquelme etc] ;)

OP
    Codino

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    i scored like that in my last game! one on one with the keeper!

how good was it Delpi25!

OP
    Codino

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #57
    Friendly match: Sampdoria 1-3 Brescia. Roby played for 84 minutes and scored Brescia's first goal via a penalty kick, then assisted Petruzzi for the team's second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)