Smug Players (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
well,I thought you're still mad because what that guy Juventinoo did with you on Transfer talk section :D
But that was way beyond the limit. No it is was long ago, I went to work, came back, showered, ate a delicious cake that girley has baked and drank some juice, I'm a new man now.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Totti, Cassano, Zlatan, Mido, Anelka, Henry.

Deco once said that he thinks in one-on-one situations he's better than the great Zidane, which of course is rubbish.

Di Canio is cocky without a doubt, but in a likeable way.:)

Jul 28, 2002
Pippo should be high on that list, as should people like andy cole, robby savage, Zlatan, Gigi......

But the supreme king is :totti:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

Gigi? :confused:
Defo gigi, blatantaly loves himself, constantly chatting tot he press for no real reason.

Smugness isnt always a bad thing :cool:

ashwin

Jul 19, 2005
i dont understand all the critisism against henry. the guys got self confidence, and if u see how well he plays there is no reason why he shouldn't. u look at interviews the guy is obviously very humble.

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Gravesen is a racist. He once refused to interview with an Arab sports station...he made it clear that is the reason too.

Oh and Figo...he's so full of himself, and he's the biggest whiner I've seen.
I don't think Gravesen is a racist, just because he looks scary doesn't mean he's a racist. He is a very nice guy off the pitch it seems from interviews I've seen with him. Anyways there could be a million other reason why he turned down an interview besides racisme. And Even if is true, why would he make clear that he didn't wanna give the interview because he hates Arabs, he could've just said he was tired or busy instead? Doesn't make sense to me.

Just think it's a strong statement to say that Gravesen is a racist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)