Smokin' (11 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

I have a similar philosophy. I don't think that a group of people who get high together ever have a lot of animosity towards each other. I'd love to see Sharon, Arafat, and whoever runs Hamas sit down with a bong and talk out the problems...:D
:LOL:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
eh all threads die eventually
the ones i start die way quicker lol

lets bring it back to life

does anyone know what smoking does to oral piercings ?

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
lol
well i was too lazy to look for it myself
but now i did ....
check it out

"Smoking

Smoking is the most frequent cause of cancer of the lip.
Smoking slows healing by suppressing your immune system and blood circulation to the skin.
Smoking promotes infection by killing the tissue that it contacts.
If you cannot stop smoking then you should reconsider having a lip piercing. "

sounds like BS i know quite a few people that smoke and have oral piercings and don't really have any problems

Jan 7, 2004
well all i could find was that

Reducing smoking or quitting is highly advisable when healing an oral piercing. Smoking increases risks and can lengthen the healing time. Avoid undue stress and recreational drug usage.

so it doesnt have a major influence

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Depends. Some people would rather taste the goodness of it and suffer later, while some ppl would rather avoid it and find other ways of 'feeling nice'.
Or there's those people who need not resist, because they don't 'taste the goodness' in the first place :yuck:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
i belong to a different category of people
people that want to taste the goodness
b/e a question never leaves my mind " why to they seem to like it so much ?? ! "

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

what made you think so. yeah, smoking is bad :blah: but it feels nice.
Not just nice. It feels absolutely awesome! I've smoked for 8 years and I totally love it. I also enjoy Scoal (chewing tobacco).

Smoking does kill through cancer and heart-related deseases- HRT (biggest killer of people in the western world), but a lot of people don't realize that cholesterol more often leads to a heart-related desease than nicotine (even though nicotine does lead to many other problems).

So, in order to stop the HRT we need to stop eating all the stuff we eat. Just like everybody sues tobacco companies (which does nothing to them because they simply move their business overseas), we need to start suing McDonnalds and all foods producers which include cholesterol in their products.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know, why not find an alternative for giving you the same feeling of pressure? someone that won't kill.

But I won't understand, as I said before I've never even tried a cigarette :D just a neutral point of view.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
So, in order to stop the HRT we need to stop eating all the stuff we eat. Just like everybody sues tobacco companies (which does nothing to them because they simply move their business overseas), we need to start suing McDonnalds and all foods producers which include cholesterol in their products.
I'm afraid cholesterol is just a natural part of food. You just have to moderate the amount you eat. Sueing McDonalds is just stupid - some people tried it in America (who'd have guessed!) and were laughed out of court.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

Not just nice. It feels absolutely awesome ! I've smoked for 8 years and I totally love it. I also enjoy Scoal (chewing tobacco).

Smoking does kill through cancer and heart-related deseases- HRT (biggest killer of people in the western world), but a lot of people don't realize that cholesterol more often leads to a heart-related desease than nicotine (even though nicotine does lead to many other problems).

in the last month,
i only smoked when i was very very sad.

so,it seems it helps me to relax a bit and better smoke than drink.

so,i agree,it's awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)