Sleeping habits (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Nice. I always waned to try it, just was kinda skeptical if it would work or not.
I usually just concentrate on the person or event really hard, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I think it helps that I'm really good at falling asleep.

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 21:16 ----------

only times i wake up from my sleep is when i realise its a dream and its going bad, i just hold my breath untill i wake up
I do that too when I feel something is going to shit. :D

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
He was a complete depressive, but I wonder if it affects a certain type of person or is just random.
I've regularly had sleep paralysis for like the last 3 years or so, and I don't have any mental issues. :D I think it's random, but a pain in the ass. On those nights it does happen, it usually happens multiple times too. I think my record is 7 times in one night. :moan:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've regularly had sleep paralysis for like the last 3 years or so, and I don't have any mental issues. :D I think it's random, but a pain in the ass. On those nights it does happen, it usually happens multiple times too. I think my record is 7 times in one night. :moan:
The last three years you say? I think I can pinpoint it, surely a stressful period in your life :D

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #46
    I had sleep paralysis when I was in DC, it was fucking horrible. I didn't get the terrors, but feeling awake and asleep for hours on end and not being able to stop it was a nightmare. I don't what caused it and ended it but it might be to do with being awake for 48 hours straight and going through 3 times zones during that time. I hope I never get it again.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    The last three years you say? I think I can pinpoint it, surely a stressful period in your life :D
    :D

It's weird that way, when it started I wasn't really stressed out at all tbh. Stress could've only been a factor in the last year or so. :confused:

But it's all whatever now. I'm used to waking up to demons sitting on my chest and screaming loudly in my ears.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I'm not a morning person. I need at least 30 minutes to start functioning so I kinda feel like crap when I wake up.

On the other hand, when I have lectures and when I spend 7 hours there and when I go to the gym or do any activity that tires me, I'm totally messed up in the evening. So I guess it depends of my activities during the day and if I tire my ass. But morning is a hell, yea.
    and i thought i was the only one :heart:

i am tired the most when i wake up actually, for the past i dont know 4 or 5 years i rarely am tired before going to bed. if there is anything annoying about me its the need for the tv or a movie playing for me to fall asleep, i've gotten my self used to this horrible habit its getting hard to sleep any other way. :(

Apr 15, 2006
    I must say, my sleeping cycle these days is just insane. I usually wake up at around 11:30am-12pm to get ready to work. I return home at 12am, and usually end up working again till about 5-7am, then sleep for about 5-6 hours and the continue the cycle. When I decide to work from home, the pattern can vary. I wake up at around 3pm and work maybe till 9am the next day.

Oh, and when I say work, I'm procrastinating half the time. Like right now. :groan:

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    I had sleep paralysis when I was in DC, it was fucking horrible. I didn't get the terrors, but feeling awake and asleep for hours on end and not being able to stop it was a nightmare. I don't what caused it and ended it but it might be to do with being awake for 48 hours straight and going through 3 times zones during that time. I hope I never get it again.
    It's a bitch alright. I usually feel the presence of demons and shit too. :D Like physically feel heavy pressure on my chest and really loud screaming in my ears, among other things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)