Sleep-Talking (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I talk in my sleep.

A friend of mine was over at my place the other day. He was still on the computer when I fell asleep, and just for fun decided to write down some of the things I said in my sleep.

"If you do not wish to continue please press 1 again" (I work in a call centre)

"Hey what the hell, what are you talking about Jun?" (The friend in question is named Jun)

"Did Mark say take you guys fishing?" (No idea... I do enjoy fishing though)

Another time I was out camping with some friends, and apparently I suddenly sat up, exclaimed "Father!" and went back to sleep.

What are some of the things you've said in your sleep/heard other people say?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
was babysitting for my auntie years ago and was staying over, when they got home they found me standing on the edge of teh bed,standing like i was on a diving board saying "i cannae dae it"

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
I sleepwalk and I do talk in my sleep when I do, but apparently it's a mix of languages. I have no idea why that's the case, but I make phrases that are part Italian, part English and part French.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
Could be, could be. But it's all very odd and TBH very annoying the day after. I don't do it often, maybe two, three times a year, but the morning after I always have the impression something happened. I almost always remember going back to bed, but nothing before that.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i sleep talk alot. i had my cousin over once and while i was asleep i i told him whats wrong with u yehya its over there over there and the poor guy freaked out.

another one was while i was abit ill and i actually woke up told my mum " do u know why they dont let me play american football?? its bec my chest is not broad enough and they might break me in two" and i then carried on sleeping.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
Sometimes, when someone's talking in their sleep, they can respond you when you ask something about what they're saying on their sleep.

For example, I found my cousin, Lia was talking on her sleep.
She said : 'what are you doing there?'
then i asked her half whisper : 'who are u talking about?'
she answered : 'My friend, Shella'

What a surprise she responsed it on her sleep but when i asked her more, she finally conscious and woke up with a confuse face :D

all i know ppl who's talking/walking on their sleep, they'd probably been very tired of their activities on that day.
That's an old ppl says though.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
i sleep talk alot. i had my cousin over once and while i was asleep i i told him whats wrong with u yehya its over there over there and the poor guy freaked out.

another one was while i was abit ill and i actually woke up told my mum " do u know why they dont let me play american football?? its bec my chest is not broad enough and they might break me in two" and i then carried on sleeping.
:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
yeah my cousin sleep talks but you cant tell what he's saying ... its usually screaming ... i sleep walked once thats all i know ... i got up walked to the front door of my house and was opening the door when my mom found me and was like " what are you doing ?" ... apparently i answered: " im going to do something about this! ... leave me!" :p

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I used to sleep walk quite regularly and I sort of mumbled while I was doing it. Nobody could tell what I was saying but they tell me that I used to seem annoyed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Apparently I had a dream I had been stabbed and my parents found me walking around with a towel held up to my shoulder. This was years ago.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I can't even sleep in the same room as my brother because besides snoring, he sleep-talks every, single night. Most of the time it's incohherent but it ranges from laughing to quarrelling. It's very annoying especially as he's very difficult to wake up.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Next time you hear someone snoring, just hold a pillow tightly over their face until the snoring stops.

Problem solved. Permanently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)