Skandinaviska Juvetråden (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:D

Cool, the request is not a big deal though, it's just a bonus I would like to get. But all in all what's the situation in Sweden and Norway considering this? I know it's not legal but how hard is it to get it there and how do public view it? Police?

When I was in spain it was ilegal though you could get it anywhere, and people were ok with it, even police didn't bother with it.
It's illegal, the public is starting to get more aware that there is no harm in smoking it but not too much. The police are very hard against it. It is not easy to get and if you manage to buy from a dealer it is most probably terrible quality.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's illegal, the public is starting to get more aware that there is no harm in smoking it but not too much. The police are very hard against it. It is not easy to get and if you manage to buy from a dealer it is most probably terrible quality.
That sucks. I was thinking of bringing it myself, but am afraid of the police at the ship, almost always they search with care people going from eastern europe and with bike, I will have not a lot of place to hide it. Oh well, not a big problem.

@JCK, I don't know the time I will be there and the rest details but if any euro champs game will be on would you be up to go watch it?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Don't bring it. You can get some pretty bad fines if you get caught plus you might have to go to court
Yeah, there is no chance I'm brining it :D We had few fairs in Sweden in the last year, all the times we were checked good when going out of the ship :)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I live in Barcelona right now (but about to head home) and everyone seems to be lighting up outside bars and shit. Wouldn't want to do that in front of the guardia though, thoses niggas don't play.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I live in Barcelona right now (but about to head home) and everyone seems to be lighting up outside bars and shit. Wouldn't want to do that in front of the guardia though, thoses niggas don't play.
Yeah, spain is cool :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)