Simone Zaza (3 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
28M Napoli or no Napoli this is a must accept bid!
I cant understand Napoli - What they need is a fast goalscorer and what they are looking at - exactly the opposite - Milik and now Zaza!
Zaza is actually a good player but he isnt what they need!

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
In media its always bigger number until we actually sell.So I also dont believe that is how much are they going to pay but I hope it is.

- - - Updated - - -

West Ham join race again. Agresti and Di Fraudzio.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Don't understand why some are concerned about him joining some other Serie A team. He is a squad player, would you be concerned about Neto or Sturaro signing for Napoli?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Napoli could find a better player with that money. So it's beneficial for us to give them Zaza.

Ask yourself if you had 30M, would you spend it on Zaza. No, you'd even prefer to spend it on Matuidi.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Napoli could find a better player with that money. So it's beneficial for us to give them Zaza.

Ask yourself if you had 30M, would you spend it on Zaza. No, you'd even prefer to spend it on Matuidi.
Yeah, because we've got Higuain & Mandzukic, but a lack of reliable CMs.

In Napoli's situation I'd take Zaza.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yeah, because we've got Higuain & Mandzukic, but a lack of reliable CMs.

In Napoli's situation I'd take Zaza.
Napoli's situation is they already have Gabbiadini and Milik. I'm not sure why they are trying to offload Manolo so much. A recent rumor on FI says Napoli want to give Fiorentina Manolo and 15mln for freaking Kalinic.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Napoli's situation is they already have Gabbiadini and Milik. I'm not sure why they are trying to offload Manolo so much. A recent rumor on FI says Napoli want to give Fiorentina Manolo and 15mln for freaking Kalinic.
Because He is a pussy. His sister is manlier than him.
Btw still stupid to trade a 23old striker vs 28years old Kalinic and add money to it.
When they had offers of 20-25 for Gabbiadini. Means paying Kalinic 35-40m...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)