Simone Zaza (16 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Zaza leaves to Napoli on a fucking loan while they sell that hot garbage named Gabbiadini for 30M to some EPL retarded club (Gabbiadini whom btw we sold 1/2 to them for fucking 6M) I'll lose it.

Just don't facilitate anything for them. And if they manage to sell Gabbiadini, do not accept anything less than 150% of his price.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If Zaza leaves to Napoli on a fucking loan while they sell that hot garbage named Gabbiadini for 30M to some EPL retarded club (Gabbiadini whom btw we sold 1/2 to them for fucking 6M) I'll lose it.

Just don't facilitate anything for them. And if they manage to sell Gabbiadini, do not accept anything less than 150% of his price.
Is that even a rumour?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You overrate him, if he was worth so much more he wouldn't be 4th choice and still here because scrubs like Wolfsburg were penny pinching about him.

Ask yourself this, if he wasn't in Juve, would you pay 30m for him?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You overrate him, if he was worth so much more he wouldn't be 4th choice and still here because scrubs like Wolfsburg were penny pinching about him.

You talk like if him benched depended solely on him. The guy performed every game he was called upon wih goals or workload. Allegri is the one who doesnt rate him for reasons we dont know...but dont get fooled by that...zaza will prove to be a great forward for any team that builds the game around him as their speahead, and build confidence in him,.

He will go to napoli and will do a very good job there. But as long as the pay us 25+ mils, im fine with thatn

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

The fact he's not important to us is a testament to how good Juve is at the position - we have Higuain and Mandzukic. That's a good a pair of CFs as you will find in the whole world.

It has nothing to do to how valuable he could be for other teams. Thats my point. If anything, Marotta should have dealed with this before, because now we clearly lost leverage, specially after he opened up the fact Zaza asked to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I really rather loan him out for 3M to EPL than selling him for 25M to Napoli. Unless we are desperate for money, which doesn't seem to be the case.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact he's not important to us is a testament to how good Juve is at the position - we have Higuain and Mandzukic. That's a good a pair of CFs as you will find in the whole world.

It has nothing to do to how valuable he could be for other teams. Thats my point. If anything, Marotta should have dealed with this before, because now we clearly lost leverage, specially after he opened up the fact Zaza asked to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I really rather loan him out for 3M to EPL than selling him for 25M to Napoli. Unless we are desperate for money, which doesn't seem to be the case.
I'm positive he would do well for the likes of West Ham/Southampton. Also in Germany.

If anything, as I said, Mandzukic being competitive as he is, if Higuain stays healthy I dont think Mandzo will be satisfied at the end of the season. He will demand to leave. And Zaza is the perfect backup CF for us IMO, as he showed last season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You talk like if him benched depended solely on him. The guy performed every game he was called upon wih goals or workload. Allegri is the one who doesnt rate him for reasons we dont know...but dont get fooled by that...zaza will prove to be a great forward for any team that builds the game around him as their speahead, and build confidence in him,.

He will go to napoli and will do a very good job there. But as long as the pay us 25+ mils, im fine with thatn
What world do you live in? For reasons we don't know? Zaza was the 4th choice attacker and he did not deserve more, are we watching the same technically limited player that plays with alot of heart with decent finishing or some pseudo top striker that's being held back by Allegri? Your post makes no sense. Unless you lowered your standards extremely for him. He scored in coppa ties and important Napoli goal, but otherwise wether he started or came off bench, he pretty much barely scored in the league and added nothing to general play with for touches / link up play. So how can you say you don't understand why Allegri would bench him? The guys whole purpose in the club was go be backup nothing more. Nowhere near Mandzukic and Morata as a player, minute per goal ratio seems to deluded some.

I know we like to romantize our players but come on already. You talk like you were describing Morata...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Report: Napoli’s Zaza bid accepted
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have accepted an offer of €28m from Napoli for Simone Zaza, according to reports.

The striker was on the verge of a move to Wolfsburg, but the transfer collapsed at the last minute and he remained in Turin.

With Everton increasingly close to Manolo Gabbiadini, the Partenopei need another striker and calciomercato.it reports that a bid has been accepted for Zaza.

On the table is a five-year contract worth €3.5m per season, an offer which the Italian international is ready to accept.

However, the deal is unlikely to be concluded until Everton sign Gabbiadini, who is valued at €30m.

:beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)