Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

TueF

Jun 4, 2003
He's improving a lot and he still young and for now he looks mentally strong didn't matter to be an starter or 75min sub.
Fair point but 24 - turning 25 this year - isn't that young and I'd rather give that place to a player with a greater potential upside, probably someone younger like Cerri.

I agree with his mentality but I just think that he's lacking in too many areas. His first touch is more often than not terrible, his turning is sluggish and his interplay is worse. He does have decent movement off the ball from what I've seen in the few chances he's been given (didn't see many Sassuolo matches).

There are just too many areas he needs to improve, and improve quite a lot, frankly, to be a top attacker.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
He's a physical, hardworking striker with a great shot. If he improves, he could be considered a Mandzukic 2.0, with a better shot, but Mandzukic's headers and lay-offs are world class.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Fair point but 24 - turning 25 this year - isn't that young and I'd rather give that place to a player with a greater potential upside, probably someone younger like Cerri.

I agree with his mentality but I just think that he's lacking in too many areas. His first touch is more often than not terrible, his turning is sluggish and his interplay is worse. He does have decent movement off the ball from what I've seen in the few chances he's been given (didn't see many Sassuolo matches).

There are just too many areas he needs to improve, and improve quite a lot, frankly, to be a top attacker.
Ok, he's not that young but if you consider just the time he's being with us he's improvement a lot so I believe he could be better.

I aint like those blind fans that attack other juve players without a reason just to favour Zaza and I know it's hard but the best you can do is ignore them.

For instante against Bologna, Zaza and Sturaro were our worst players and they only are talking shits about morata... So don't pay attention to them and keep posting

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I know and thats why is so nonsense to attack any of our players for yesterday performance. So why people is talking trash against Morata.

Anyways, Zaza is getting better and I'm looking forward to see how he ends this season

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
It's 2016, we can't use the "he didn't get proper service" excuse anymore. Good strikers create their own chances nowadays. But Morata is just too uninvolved sometimes and Zaza is desperate to prove something. And they're both too selfish for their own good.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But angry Osman is right.

He's a hardworking torrent of energy on the field, and he has shown he can finish chances, and he'll take the bench if he can play games now and then.

Why the fuck would we sell such a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)