Simone Zaza (4 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Llorente of course. Nando in his worst days could control the ball and protect it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not 10min, but two matches were enough for me to realize that he is just not good.
Why we do not wait until 1 year to judge him?
I agree with match again gladbah he played bad.
But not vs inter.
His effort created two chances for cuadrado.
He also beat offside trap.
His decision is not good enough.
But he can grow.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why we do not wait until 1 year to judge him?
I agree with match again gladbah he played bad.
But not vs inter.
His effort created two chances for cuadrado.
He also beat offside trap.
His decision is not good enough.
But he can grow.
I've seen too many football matches in my life to make up my mind on a player after two matches (unless those were his debuts). I could be wrong, but for now I'm positive that he is limited player with no talent.

And against Inter he was useless but I wont blame him, because he doesn't seem able to give more.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I've seen too many football matches in my life to make up my mind on a player after two matches (unless those were his debuts). I could be wrong, but for now I'm positive that he is limited player with no talent.

And against Inter he was useless but I wont blame him, because he doesn't seem able to give more.
He is fast and strong.
Can beat offside trap.
Against inter he was useless?
He was the reason cuadrado had good chance.
Against frosinone, he scored and created very good chance for cuadrado.
His control is already better if we compare him at sassuolo.
He will grow.
He is just not as skillfull as you want.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He is fast and strong.
Can beat offside trap.
Against inter he was useless?
He was the reason cuadrado had good chance.
Against frosinone, he scored and created very good chance for cuadrado.
His control is already better if we compare him at sassuolo.
He will grow.
He is just not as skillfull as you want.
I don't want him skillfull, I actually don't even know if he's number 9 type of player because you don't seem to know what he's good at.

I guess we've seen different matches vs Inter, he was the most useless player alongside Cuadrado and few others. The only great performance was Barzagli's.

He might grow at Juve I agree, but for now he's now what the team needs.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I dont recall Pogba giving such an awfull first pass, on a very promising counter, after receiving a breathtaking pass.

While i'm not trashing Zaza nearly as much as others, i trew a handfull of insults when he did that
Pogba gave awful pass to morata against bmg.
If he passed early, we could give different result.

My point is not hating toward pogba.
I love all of juventus player.
i just do not understand fans said some bad word so easily for his 10 minutes performance in difficult situation.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want him skillfull, I actually don't even know if he's number 9 type of player because you don't seem to know what he's good at.

I guess we've seen different matches vs Inter, he was the most useless player alongside Cuadrado and few others. The only great performance was Barzagli's.

He might grow at Juve I agree, but for now he's now what the team needs.
Everyone was useless against inter.
Even pogba can not create anything against inter while zaza effort can create two chances.
But it is only zaza who got bad words for his display.
Hating towards zaza is on another level.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Everyone was useless against inter.
Even pogba can not create anything against inter while zaza effort can create two chances.
But it is only zaza who got bad words for his display.
Hating towards zaza is on another level.
I don't hate Zaza, I have nothing against him. I actually feel sorry for him if anything.

I just think he is limited player with limited quality and can't offer much to the team.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I don't hate Zaza, I have nothing against him. I actually feel sorry for him if anything.

I just think he is limited player with limited quality and can't offer much to the team.
he's not that bad, just not Juve quality as starter we cant get several quality strikers when price tag might be a silly

Jun 14, 2011
The truth is this season if given a chance Zaza plays no worse than Mandzu and Morata.
Haters gonna hate.
It has nothing to do with his limited ability, who cares if Morata's potential is high when he performs like shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)