Simone Zaza (22 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Good game and excellent interview... Hopefully he could give us much more of this...

- - - Updated - - -

He does...

What if Morata-Zaza is our best forward pair? And They sure looked good at the end of the match, the interplay between the two was excellent...

Maybe we should convert Dybala to CAM, and have him play behind Morata-Zaza. :bianconero:
Palermo went out last 10 minutes. Max read this and sent two fast strikers... They look good together and that's good for us

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is there any truth in Zaza not celebrating his goals because he wasn't seen as an exciting signing by the fans?
He said he'd like to play and score more, but he hasent complained and wont do it now.

He said that probably cause a journalist specifically asked him about it.

You know what ? Thats a class response

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In all honesty though, they could be an excellent pairing to kill off matches where we start Mandzukic-Dybala. They each have pretty good pace, power, and seem to have some understanding with each other. Great counterattacking pair. I'd like to see them start against teams where we might end up playing on the counter.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In all honesty though, they could be an excellent pairing to kill off matches where we start Mandzukic-Dybala. They each have pretty good pace, power, and seem to have some understanding with each other. Great counterattacking pair. I'd like to see them start against teams where we might end up playing on the counter.
CL? :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If Dybala doesn't start in every important game for us if any of you think different is just :crazy::crazy:
oh come on. Zaza scored today and is scoring whenever he plays. imagine if he played every game, he would have ~10 goals already. he should play every important game from now on and i think a lot of people here agree with this

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
oh come on. Zaza scored today and is scoring whenever he plays. imagine if he played every game, he would have ~10 goals already. he should play every important game from now on and i think a lot of people here agree with this
Ok, let's agree to disagree cuz there's no way we are gonna get any middle point... However, I would really love if Zaza score that much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)