Simone Zaza (30 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our depth is great. What we mangled was our starting midfield.
We played Palermo, and Pogba was messing about all first half. He did not carry the team in any way, and cuadrado wasent good either.

Last season, this was no issue. Vidal, Marchisio, Tevez, sometimes Pirlo carried the team, allowing Pogba to pick his moments to shine, wich worked quite well.
This season, we dont have such midfield that allows Pogba to stay silent, he had to step up or our midfield was poor. So Pogba had either excellent games, or abysmal games where nothing worked.

Untill now. Against Palermo, the team is becomming quite solid and composed, and we carried a silent Pogba, who ended up beeing involved in two goals and several chances when he picked his chances. We are strong enough that we can make the play without Pogba needing to be on the forefront.

This is quite a big deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Don't know why he gets so much slack. He's our 5th string striker and always causes problems when he comes on. He scored what should have been the winner against Frosinone, an important CL goal which killed off the match, and today scored a consolation goal. But regardless of his goals, he always works hard on the pitch.

Really liked his interview today. Realistic & mature guy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
do you think he got what it takes to make us forget about the tragic loss of matri?
not gonna say it will happen in the next few weeks, the pain is still too real,
but maybe in a few years?
Maybe in a few years.

But Matri was cute and gorgeous. A handsome player that scored goals that captured all of our hearts. And that goal in the Coppa Italia final :touched:

Zaza, has the potential to become a cult favourite with us. Just as long as he understands his role here and realises he is a role player and a 5th striker at best. But I really liked his last interview, showed a lot of karakta.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Pepe of forwards. Modest,team player(his comment after Seville goal) and pretty decent for a supposed 4th choice. I'm starting to like this move and fuck everyone whos gonna reply me with his price tag.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...a 5th striker at best...
poor guy, he's 5th at best, even now when we have only 4 strikers :touched:

btw he's at least as powerful as mandzukic, only marginally slower than morata, he passes better than any of those (just look at that clever pass to morata which started the moves leading to our 2nd goal yesterday), so i'm not against playing him. especially when we have some spaces to play with, he and morata might be useful.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Zaza, has the potential to become a cult favourite with us. Just as long as he understands his role here and realises he is a role player and a 5th striker at best. But I really liked his last interview, showed a lot of karakta.
he already is :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

One thing's for certain.He's a better player than that hack Matri.
:agree:

matree is more disapoinying than lucio. hernanes and martinez combined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)