Simone Zaza (7 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What qualities does Zaza possess? Help me understand pls. I need to understand this signing.
An average old school striker... Just average and good at his best

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually the same problem with Pogba and Morata, both of them are trying too much to fit in the new roles. Except that Zaza is still very limited, average 4th-5th attacker nothing more. Poors man Dario Hubner.
Fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Max is using him in a ver y wrong way and It makes him looks worst than he really is. He's average, yesterday was amateur level

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
dario Hubner? :lol: he was banging 20+ goals a season nearing 40 years old, Zaza barely scored 20 in 2 seasons
;) poors man Hubner . Also I meant that Zaza looks like a classic Seria A forward (Hubner, Di Natale, Pellisier, Ferrante etc.) who can score tons of goals in small clubs, but no big club ever decides to take him and make use as first-second choice striker. Except that Zaza is in big club already.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zaza is very average. We fucked up paying 18 mils for him....because nay dude from our junior leagues could do the same amateurish performance.

If allegri wants to waste a spot...better waste him with someone like clemenza instead of this expensive flop

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not even close. Zaza destroyed three attacks and dybala created some good plays so no even close
I was talking about their respective first five minutes after coming in, both Zaza and Dybala were horrible in those and got better later on. Dybala of course being overall better, but also comitted a lot of mistakes tbh, e.g. when he miscontrolled that ball inside the penalty area.

But I won't judge Dybala much on a 10 minute sub appearance, and the same is true for Zaza.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zaza or Llorente?

I ask that as a serious question. Which do you think is a better striker for Juve and why?
Llorente of course. Nando in his worst days could control the ball and protect it.

- - - Updated - - -

10 minutes played bad, fans call him a flop.
:lol:
Not 10min, but two matches were enough for me to realize that he is just not good.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Zaza or Llorente?

I ask that as a serious question. Which do you think is a better striker for Juve and why?
Llorente was more clinical. A better goalscorer.

But I think Zaza suits our overall play way more. His workrate obviously can't be denied, but what's surprising to me is how smart his runs tend to be (unlike his decision making at times). All things considered, his start to the season has been fairly promising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)