Simone Zaza (7 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I quite like Zaza he has a directness that our team badly lacks.

He scored a goal and hit the bar. If he sticks to the basics and stops trying to be too fancy he can do well.

Whether we should have paid 18m is a different question....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Good performance? Are you kidding me?

Horrible. Absolutely disgusting. Can't even play anything that resembles Football against the shittiest of adversaries. That goal was pure luck, a deflected ball. He's an Anelka/Bendtner kind of signing. Should have never been bought.
Seriously? I read the last few pages of this thread, and this post stands out. Well done, sir.

So Zaza scored a goal and created a good chance for Cuadrado and he's being heavily criticised?

One would almost think people had made up their minds about him in advance and weren't going to give him a chance...
This pretty much sums it up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So Zaza scored a goal and created a good chance for Cuadrado and he's being heavily criticised?

One would almost think people had made up their minds about him in advance and weren't going to give him a chance...
There is a few obvious reasons why a few posters on here hate Zaza and are unwilling to change their opinion on him no matter how good he might play.

Par for the course with this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, who cares? I am still pissed that we let Coman go and kept this guy.
He has already scored more league goals than Coman ever did for us.

U MAD?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wonder why Leali was not in the team of the week, some made us believe that we created tons of chances.
I don't think Leali was all that impressive against us TBH. He made one pretty good save, but the rest of his saves were regulation. And the rest of our shots either hit the bar or went wide. It was poor finishing from a number of our players.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't think Leali was all that impressive against us TBH. He made one pretty good save, but the rest of his saves were regulation. And the rest of our shots either hit the bar or went wide. It was poor finishing from a number of our players.
Hard to win games when you can't finish your well created chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)