Simone Zaza (32 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I wish I could tag the whole forum. Everyone been on his nuts. Good goal and good performance so far. Forza Simone.
Good performance? Are you kidding me?

Horrible. Absolutely disgusting. Can't even play anything that resembles Football against the shittiest of adversaries. That goal was pure luck, a deflected ball. He's an Anelka/Bendtner kind of signing. Should have never been bought.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Horrible. Absolutely disgusting. Can't even play anything that resembles Football against the $#@!tiest of adversaries. That goal was pure luck, a deflected ball. He's an Anelka/Bendtner kind of signing. Should have never been bought.

:tup:

he was poor.

in one patch of the game..he was so hyped about his goal, that decided to start backheeling every ball he received. i mean wtf?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
:tup:

he was poor.

in one patch of the game..he was so hyped about his goal, that decided to start backheeling every ball he received. i mean wtf?
When Cuadrado failed to score a sitter because Pereyra was with extremely bad positioning off the ball. When Pogba didn't manage to mark his man and costed us the goal, you are still hatin' on our only goalscorer this game?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Horrible. Absolutely disgusting. Can't even play anything that resembles Football against the shittiest of adversaries. That goal was pure luck, a deflected ball. He's an Anelka/Bendtner kind of signing. Should have never been bought.
He's our last striker in the pecking order. He'll spend 80% of the season on the bench if other strikers will be healthy. What is his job? To score. Guess what, he scored yesterday.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
it was the first time that he played as starter and he scored our goal he hasn't played enough in juve That's why I rather don't jump on conclusions Remember when he came and people said he cant be a useful player Give him more minutes for rest of matches in future ahead of us

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Guess what? If he didn't play yesterday we probably would have lost. He started his first game and scored (and was unlucky not to have scored 2) certainly wasn't a fantastic game from him but as a striker he done his job.

The hatred for this guy is absolutely pathetic.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I loved seeing him score last night. Quite obviously needs to have partner upfront, someone to combine with around the box.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You think it is unwarranted in Zaza's case?
Yes. As far as players go he is the one I would like to replace the most. But yesterday's draw is not only on the players. You don't field two DMs at home against Frosinone when you have analyzed your previous matches. Furthermore you don't bench your best and most creative forward.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
He's our last striker in the pecking order. He'll spend 80% of the season on the bench if other strikers will be healthy. What is his job? To score. Guess what, he scored yesterday.
Guess what, we dont pay 18M for a player who will be just that. We get him on loan like we always did. Waste of fucking money.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow so many 'least problems' in their respective player threads
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)