Simone Zaza (40 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
I don't understand all the hate here. Us too early to judge him, but if people do not see the potential here, then that's depressing. If there anyone in our team who can do a Lewandowski, then it's him.

I bet you that sometime this season, he'll score 6 goals in 10 mins.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Another player desperate to perform like a super star. All them backheals and going for overhead kick. You can only have fun when theres a comfortable lead.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Another player desperate to perform like a super star. All them backheals and going for overhead kick. You can only have fun when theres a comfortable lead.
Or...if you see an oppurtunity take it. I hate when people say stop bring fancy yada yada. I play a bit of football and u usually only do a overhead kick when theres no way to reach the ball, likewise for a backheel, sometimes the execution isn't all there but that's part of the sport.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Or...if you see an oppurtunity take it. I hate when people say stop bring fancy yada yada. I play a bit of football and u usually only do a overhead kick when theres no way to reach the ball, likewise for a backheel, sometimes the execution isn't all there but that's part of the sport.
See my post in Pogba thread. When you are Zaza, and in a competition for a spot you need to make sure to hit the target atleast. Could have easily stayed at his feet and headed that ball, or keep it simple and try to connect as a lone striker instead of backheeling it to opposition and running back to stop a counter so many times to pull a muscle at the end.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No, he was naive and stupid tring those overhead kicks and fancy backheels to no one.... when he should be serious about the chance he was given.

If he thought he was going to displace morata and mandzu with fancy tricks (which is not his style btw), and cool points... then he totally lost the plot. He was desperate and it showed.

Exactly. That overhead kick was the epitome of a mediocre player trying to look better than he actually is and failing miserably.
:tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't understand all the hate here. Us too early to judge him, but if people do not see the potential here, then that's depressing. If there anyone in our team who can do a Lewandowski, then it's him.

I bet you that sometime this season, he'll score 6 goals in 10 mins.
I really doubt that statement.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
See my post in Pogba thread. When you are Zaza, and in a competition for a spot you need to make sure to hit the target atleast. Could have easily stayed at his feet and headed that ball, or keep it simple and try to connect as a lone striker instead of backheeling it to opposition and running back to stop a counter so many times to pull a muscle at the end.
That's football you never know. He could have pulled a muscle at any time during his debut. The same can be said about Pogba vs Dortmund. Naive? That's football. You don't shoot you can't score. Anyways they're all non-starters as nothing bad came out of it. It's like saying we should play out the back cause buffon could miss his touch (happened vs Lecce like two seasons ago) but what's the point of playing it safe and bombing it down the field? I hear all of you trust me but who knows. I thought Zaza did very well for his debut.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That's football you never know. He could have pulled a muscle at any time during his debut. The same can be said about Pogba vs Dortmund. Naive? That's football. You don't shoot you can't score. Anyways they're all non-starters as nothing bad came out of it. It's like saying we should play out the back cause buffon could miss his touch (happened vs Lecce like two seasons ago) but what's the point of playing it safe and bombing it down the field? I hear all of you trust me but who knows. I thought Zaza did very well for his debut.
Trust me Im not hating on him because of his price tag, that wasn't up to him and I believe from my time watching Juve hes one of the strongest 4th choice we've ever had. I was disappointed at his immaturity and part of its for the general atmosphere going on at the club. Desperation and lack of discipline.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So Zaza scored a goal and created a good chance for Cuadrado and he's being heavily criticised?

One would almost think people had made up their minds about him in advance and weren't going to give him a chance...

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Trust me Im not hating on him because of his price tag, that wasn't up to him and I believe from my time watching Juve hes one of the strongest 4th choice we've ever had. I was disappointed at his immaturity and part of its for the general atmosphere going on at the club. Desperation and lack of discipline.
For me he's less frustrating to watch than Morata, and that's saying quite a bit. I think everyone suffers from that general atmosphere you where referring to.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So Zaza scored a goal and created a good chance for Cuadrado and he's being heavily criticised?

One would almost think people had made up their minds about him in advance and weren't going to give him a chance...
Noooooo. People here would never do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)