Simone Zaza (7 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlackWhiteGold

Oct 23, 2012
Should of taken Berardi instead of Zaza and kept Coman.
Berardi will come when it is his time next year. Zaza was taken because we had the option and if he plays well he can be sold at a premium.

Arsenal is apparently enamored with him as a striker for their side.

From Goal.com:
"Arsenal will return with a bid for Simone Zaza in January. The Gunners had a last-minute move for the striker rejected by Juventus on deadline day, but can snap up the Italian either on loan, or for £22 million, come winter."

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope Arsenal and Wenger remain hypnotized by Zaza until the end of the winter mercato. If they are really willing to offer 30 come January, that would be daylight robbery from us. His real value is closer to 10 million.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
i like zaza but 30m would be a amazing deal for us, but i doubt it will happen. if it did we could easily replace him in january for half the price or loan someone. plus we will get berardi in the summer. but i do like zaza and he should be given a chance imo

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Berardi will come when it is his time next year. Zaza was taken because we had the option and if he plays well he can be sold at a premium.

Arsenal is apparently enamored with him as a striker for their side.

From Goal.com:
"Arsenal will return with a bid for Simone Zaza in January. The Gunners had a last-minute move for the striker rejected by Juventus on deadline day, but can snap up the Italian either on loan, or for £22 million, come winter."
Sell, sell, sell!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He'll be sold by 8/10M when the winter comes
if we didnt lose Llorente!
we can't sell zaza coz we have just 4 forward now and we just scored two goal in 3 matches one of them was from penalty sell him is stupid unless we going to get a good forward in the winter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)