Simone Zaza (46 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Great is pushing it. I feel we overpaid for him, and our front line is thin, and lacks creativity. I would have preferred to keep Coman, and loan someone like Matri or Quag back as a 5th choice striker.
Then what? moan all season about how incompetent it is to bring the likes of Matri on loan?

And please, enough with this Coman shit. The kid didn't cut it and didn't want to sit on the bench neither.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Alright Nostradamus.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched: :heart:
That's not really a bad thing if the guy is italian though. I would support a lithuanian too, because he's lithuanian. Doesn't mean I would prefer a shitty lithuanian player to a much better any other nationality player. But supporting is alright, why would anyone not support a player from their team is kind of strange to me. I even supported that midget giovinco when he was here.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Does this guy even has the trust of the coach?

Still, we handled his situation like a charm, offering him on loan at first sign of trouble.

If Zaza had any confidence in him then the management fucked it up completely.

Way to go.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would Mandzu revolt? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

That's not really a bad thing if the guy is italian though. I would support a lithuanian too, because he's lithuanian. Doesn't mean I would prefer a shitty lithuanian player to a much better any other nationality player. But supporting is alright, why would anyone not support a player from their team is kind of strange to me. I even supported that midget giovinco when he was here.
Giovinco :lol: This whole support cuz of nationality reminded me of a saga on Tuz a while back. Good times :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, funny times. When I think of it gio is not the worst I support - bonehead, now that is hard for me :D

But what I mean supporting a player in a team doesn't mean you wouldn't want anyone better, but just hope he succeeds and helps the team.

I honestly haven't seen more then 3 or 4 times zaza play, he didn't impress me at all those times, but hope he can get some form and help us rather then just curse him all the time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does this guy even has the trust of the coach?

Still, we handled his situation like a charm, offering him on loan at first sign of trouble.

If Zaza had any confidence in him then the management $#@!ed it up completely.

Way to go.
Zaza is done already

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, funny times. When I think of it gio is not the worst I support - bonehead, now that is hard for me :D

But what I mean supporting a player in a team doesn't mean you wouldn't want anyone better, but just hope he succeeds and helps the team.

I honestly haven't seen more then 3 or 4 times zaza play, he didn't impress me at all those times, but hope he can get some form and help us rather then just curse him all the time.
+rep. Some people are so focussed on being right about a player that they forget this.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
+rep. Some people are so focussed on being right about a player that they forget this.
I see your point, and I agree it's pretty stupid to hope a player doesn't do well because you don't rate him. However, the circumstances under which he arrived make him very unlikable. Expensive, unskilled, static and fourth choice. Unfair on him, as he did not decide his transfer fee, but going to a club like Juventus means expectations are sky high.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I see your point, and I agree it's pretty stupid to hope a player doesn't do well because you don't rate him. However, the circumstances under which he arrived make him very unlikable. Expensive, unskilled, static and fourth choice. Unfair on him, as he did not decide his transfer fee, but going to a club like Juventus means expectations are sky high.
And hoping is one think, but predicting or having an opinion is other.

Of course i would like Zaza to become the second coming of Van Nilsterroy, but it seems unlikely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)