Simone Zaza (43 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
As he shouldn't, he clearly isn't compatible with Morata and Mandzukic.

And if Morata and Mandzukic are struggling to mesh, looking like one is an alternative to each other, Zaza will play only if they both can't.

That's what I thought would happen, the squad is poorly constructed, and Zaza is redundant given what we already have.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
As he shouldn't, he clearly isn't compatible with Morata and Mandzukic.

And if Morata and Mandzukic are struggling to mesh, looking like one is an alternative to each other, Zaza will play only if they both can't.

That's what I thought would happen, the squad is poorly constructed, and Zaza is redundant given what we already have.
then we should never have bought him, our squad makes no sense and is unbalanced. there is no clear formation for us to play, it is just personal preference whether we play 4-3-2-1, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, or 3-5-2. i would play 4-3-1-2 but you could make an argument for any of those. because our squad doesnt really fit into any of those formations. i hate what marotta did to our squad, its as if he thought allegri litterally meant he wanted to play 4-3-something. also without vidal we are very exposed in midfield, we now have a mediocre midfield. and we basically replaced coman with zaza which makes no sense becaus coman can play on the wing and zaza can not, zaza is less versatile and does not see the pitch ever

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yes, the mercato was ill advised and poor planned.

Marotta created the transition year himself, regardless of what he says about it.

Allegri has failed hard so far, let's see what he's worth, this is a real challenge.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Allegri shouldn't be playing him, he adds nothing to a team which has already Morata and Mandzukic.

In the mean time, they let Coman go.

It's definitely not Allegri's fault. Let's see if Marotta can clean at least part of this mess he made by selling Zaza for 12M in winter and getting a LW (and we had one before lol).

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Allegri shouldn't be playing him, he adds nothing to a team which has already Morata and Mandzukic.

In the mean time, they let Coman go.

It's definitely not Allegri's fault. Let's see if Marotta can clean at least part of this mess he made by selling Zaza for 12M in winter and getting a LW (and we had one before lol).
Zaza adds flexibility. He surely different player than Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic.Also could make us has options for unpredictability. While using left foot.

I actually prefer we spend the money for Jovetic. To have another striker with creativity. And option to play on 4-3-3.But i would give him a chance and trust Allegri and Marrotta

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What? I didn't know we put a clause in his contract that says he is gonna be transferred if he doesn't play against one of the two clubs :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)