Simone Zaza (9 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Nobody isn't tripping how Berardi has one more goal than Dybala his season and we dropped 40 Mil for that kid. I mean don't get me wrong I think he has something special but something ain't right here with Berardi...we need him for the right flank, Lichty can't hold it down forever.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We'd better not end up selling Berardi on to pay 18mil for this guy.

I like his direct style and willingness to take on players/ shots with both feet but fuck dropping 18mil for this bench FW whose signing would cost us a young talent with a higher ceiling.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This makes no sense at all.

If Juve are truly serious about Cavani, to the point where they are supposedly sending emissaries to Paris to negotiate, then what would the point be of bringing Zaza on board? Even if Nando leaves, there is no need for a 3rd #9 type striker on this club if Cavani and Morata are already here.

If Tevez somehow leaves after this season, then it behooves Juve to focus more on Berardi than Zaza.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Personally I think this is the reality, that we're not even in for Cavani. But if we could do that deal then Zaza won't come. Zaza is just the more likely deal, Cavani is an 'opportunity'.
I get that, Jay.

Cavani is certainly an opportunity, as Marotta has done in the past. This time on a much grander scale.

However, even if that does not come to pass, I don't see any legitimate reason why Zaza would be selected over Berardi.

Unless Llorente leaves. But even still, if that happens, Matri suits what Allegri is looking for as a #9, and would come much more cheaply than Zaza. Milan would kill to get Matri off of their books.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This makes no sense at all.

If Juve are truly serious about Cavani, to the point where they are supposedly sending emissaries to Paris to negotiate, then what would the point be of bringing Zaza on board? Even if Nando leaves, there is no need for a 3rd #9 type striker on this club if Cavani and Morata are already here.

If Tevez somehow leaves after this season, then it behooves Juve to focus more on Berardi than Zaza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)