Simone Zaza (38 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was Zaza fan since day 1! I expected and still expect great things from him. Ruru will have more impressive trophy cabinet then Totti soon. I like Ruru, so full of heart and fight in him.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are just jealous you're not Ruru, rich, young, handsome, lots of bitches, trophies, playing with Gigi, playing at Juve. You guys reek of jealousy, be happy for your boy.
He's never my boy, and never will be. He's a disgusting infestation wreaking devastation and destruction on my beloved club. It was a huge mistake buying him, and it'll be a glorious day when we dispose of him. Sadly, it seems that day may never come, as it's players like him that never want to leave, and no decent club wants to buy.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He's never my boy, and never will be. He's a disgusting infestation wreaking devastation and destruction on my beloved club. It was a huge mistake buying him, and it'll be a glorious day when we dispose of him. Sadly, it seems that day may never come, as it's players like him that never want to leave, and no decent club wants to buy.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The ridiculous overrating of this guy cause hes gone now :touched:

Dude had the firsr touch of a rapist and the link up play of a rapist named sturaro. Probably good in counter attacking team but watching the guy play in a side that was trying to maintain possession was lolsworthy

Had admirable spirit and mentality but sorely lacking in technique

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Because that'd be a concept out of this world that some rated him as decent even when he was here. He was not a technical CF but he wasn't nearly as bad in that regards. Certainly added more to the team than the opposite as a sub. His clutchness, grinta, craziness and goal ratio speaks for himself.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The ridiculous overrating of this guy cause hes gone now :touched:

Dude had the firsr touch of a rapist and the link up play of a rapist named sturaro. Probably good in counter attacking team but watching the guy play in a side that was trying to maintain possession was lolsworthy

Had admirable spirit and mentality but sorely lacking in technique
Lel, as if I didn't overrate the shit out of him while he was still here as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)