Simone Zaza (4 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rofl, i liked zaza and am happy for him but i dont want him back at all. Dude has heart but his firsr touch, passing and link up play was apalling def not good enough to be here

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Sentimentality mostly, the 20 million sale was great & definitely the right decision.

But we could use some sort of Higuain understudy, and he was a really great fit for a bench role attitude wise

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sentimentality mostly, the 20 million sale was great & definitely the right decision.

But we could use some sort of Higuain understudy, and he was a really great fit for a bench role attitude wise
Although 20 million seems fair, he was useful to us as a sub to the extent where I wouldn't have sold him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That Morata-Zaza bromance was one of my favourite things about Juve back then, sad to see them both gone now.

Great to see them both doing good though

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
top goalscorers La Liga this season: 1. Messi 2. Zaza ....

when we consider that Messi is also the PK taker for his super team who create tons of chances for him, and that Zaza plays for a crap Valencia side, we can say that Zaza is the no.1 attacker in La Liga this season based on all advanced metrics. Beppe screwed up here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)