Simone Zaza (9 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
His movement is amazing at times, gets into the right positions. But I honestly believe Chiellini has a better first touch than this guy, absolutely shocking to see.

The potential is there though. But we don't have time to wait for him if we're serious about contending on all fronts next year. Sell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Even in his first season here he was better then Pelle could dream of.
Also remember when Bilbao and Llorente killed Man U :touched:

What's up with Munain now? I remember we wanted him.
Here? Llorente was average. There were articles out in the first few months basically saying that he was only good looking and had little quality. Llorente in his Bilbao days was definitely better, but thats the pitfall with players like him - he is pure athletic ability, which declines drastically when one ages. Pelle is a much smarter striker, and currently the better striker.

As I said though, I'm not saying Pelle is a world-beater, but if we could sell Zaza for 30 and buy Pelle for 10, I say yes. If we can sell Zaza for 20 and buy Pelle for 20, I say no.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Here? Llorente was average. There were articles out in the first few months basically saying that he was only good looking and had little quality. Llorente in his Bilbao days was definitely better, but thats the pitfall with players like him - he is pure athletic ability, which declines drastically when one ages. Pelle is a much smarter striker, and currently the better striker.

As I said though, I'm not saying Pelle is a world-beater, but if we could sell Zaza for 30 and buy Pelle for 10, I say yes. If we can sell Zaza for 20 and buy Pelle for 20, I say no.
Llorente is world class compared to your pileofshitcalledpelle

There's only one Pelé. One king. The rest are cheap knock offs.
:agree:
Comanlé and Adu proved it, that there will only be one.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
This guy kinda sucks when he is in starting 11.

Also, on 23 matches he played this season, he received at least a yellow card in 10 of them. :lol:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
This guy kinda sucks when he is in starting 11.

Also, on 23 matches he played this season, he received at least a yellow card in 10 of them. :lol:
that's why i think he is Great as a super sub but not as a starter he also needs to accept the back up role unless wants to leave and get more time to playing

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He isn't the same striker as the first half of the season and it's a bit worrying. Not talking about scoring but he seems to have lost his fire. Not as gung-ho anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)