Simone Zaza (8 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I can easily see Morata being chewed up and spat out after he leaves us. The only way for him to keep on growing is by staying here.

Zaza however, the world is his, ma nigga already made it! €€€€€€€$$$$$$€£££

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zaza earns 1.8 million on a 4 year contract and cost us 18 mill in transfer fee. His total cost to us for 3 seasons would have been 13.5 (3/4 of his transfer fee) + 5.4 (3 year salary) = 18.9 mill.
Llorente had 3 years on his contract earning 3.5 mill. So his total cost to us had he spent the remainder of his contract is 10.5 mill.

Having Zaza instead of llorente is costing us an extra 8.4 million Euro. So money cannot be why we let llorente go for free and brought in Zaza. It would take a 5 year contract with llorente to be almost as expensive to us as Zaza.

The real question is, would llorente had accepted staying as the 3rd choice behind Mandzikic and Morata in the CF position? From the above interview it seems that he saw himself as competing with only Mandzukic as if morata's competitor is actually dybala. This seems odd.

Alternatively he may be thinking that morata is the starter and he has to compete with mandzukic for the main bench role. This makes more sense. I honestly do not know why we would cost ourselves an extra 8.5 million for a 4th striker who is not any better than what we already had.

Moreover,we already had too many player changes so there should be an incentive to keep players who do not have to go let alone ones who want to stay.

The only reason I can think of to justify marotta's decision is that Zaza is younger and so would have a resale value that perhaps Marotta judged as higher than the extra 8.5 million we are paying for having zaza (10 mill or so if you include the time value of money). In other words, perhaps marotta thought he could sell zaza for a considerable sum after 3 years or so at Juve.
I think it was a combination of this, and the fact that llorente was simply not working under allegri for whatever reason.

I think we really upgraded over llorente with zaza...so we can say that extra money is justifiable. He is more direct, bullies a lot (llorente didnt and we he tried he was a foul machine)... and Zaza has one thing that llorente really missed.... zaza has the hunger of master Quagliarella. Since Zaza knows his playtime is limited, he goes in with hunger to score even if that means shafting all the other juve players from goals. Thats what you need from an impact player.

The problem is, Zaza is not here to be a 4th striker, while llorente would have accepted the role most likely.

Morata however, he has the body language of an abused child, and the confidence of a teenage girl with daddy issues.
:lol:

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
I think it was a combination of this, and the fact that llorente was simply not working under allegri for whatever reason.

I think we really upgraded over llorente with zaza...so we can say that extra money is justifiable. He is more direct, bullies a lot (llorente didnt and we he tried he was a foul machine)... and Zaza has one thing that llorente really missed.... zaza has the hunger of master Quagliarella. Since Zaza knows his playtime is limited, he goes in with hunger to score even if that means shafting all the other juve players from goals. Thats what you need from an impact player.

The problem is, Zaza is not here to be a 4th striker, while llorente would have accepted the role most likely.

Agreed. Zalayeta is still the master sub striker though.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Morata however, he has the body language of an abused child, and the confidence of a teenage girl with daddy issues.

I love zaza, he's a warrior, eager to claim his spot, he's no morata. Morata however kinda have those dramaqueen looks, Juve player must be the macho one, not the abused one.
Besides morata is too handsome, it's driving me nuts when i watched juve all my GF do is starring blankly, and just to tell how handsome he is.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We must consider the Marotta factor.
Whoever Marotta loans, will never get sold and if he gets sold, it usually happens at 25% of his value,
neither returns as a useful subber, so we better not loan him.
Marotta also sux at selling, if we sell him now, we are likely to lose 60% of our investment.

So the best options we have is:
-Keep him as a sub, so that we wont spend yet another 15-18mil for a new sub
-Try to trade him for a more appealing forward, with an Italian team, someone who has the ability we lack, meaning a prolific finisher,
ex instead 25mil to get our Berardi back, Zaza and 12mil to get our Berardi back...
That's true, good point but We must consider the Marotta factor.
Whoever Marotta loans, will never get sold and if he gets sold, it usually happens at 25% of his value,
neither returns as a useful subber, so we better not loan him.
Marotta also sux at selling, if we sell him now, we are likely to lose 60% of our investment.

So the best options we have is:
-Keep him as a sub, so that we wont spend yet another 15-18mil for a new sub
-Try to trade him for a more appealing forward, with an Italian team, someone who has the ability we lack, meaning a prolific finisher,
ex instead 25mil to get our Berardi back, Zaza and 12mil to get our Berardi back...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ive been extremely busy recently adlay, ive still been lurking but haven't been posting, hoping to change that in the new year
That's a new year's resolution if I ever heard one

- - - Updated - - -

What the world needs is more Mr Chocolate

Can't wait to hear about your Chocolatey escapades in 2016
I cant do anal with my dick width, true story, never will know how it feels.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Zaza earns 1.8 million on a 4 year contract and cost us 18 mill in transfer fee. His total cost to us for 3 seasons would have been 13.5 (3/4 of his transfer fee) + 5.4 (3 year salary) = 18.9 mill.
Llorente had 3 years on his contract earning 3.5 mill. So his total cost to us had he spent the remainder of his contract is 10.5 mill.
In next post, do not forget to include tax and resale value.
Big factor imo :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)