Simone Zaza (8 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well we are closer to Turin than any fan to the south of Rome and there are lots and lots of them :agree: So basically we are twice as good as some plastic fan from Sicily. Bianconero_AusPlastik on the other hand never stood a chance of being a real Juventus fan
My Plasticity levels are beyond control. This is how I sleep at night

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

am i? always thought @swag is.
@Nicholas

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Luckily the source is garbage. I liked him at Sassuolo but I had many doubts over him succeeding here.

Overall I would keep him. Mandzukic won't be here forever and Morata's future is not resolved yet. Even if Morata stays we still should keep Zaza as he's different to the Spaniard. Zaza is much closer to Mandzukic and we always need a player or two like that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he is willing to go is most likely because of the Euro. He shoulnt have come here in first place if the euro was his masterplan anyways.

He seemed to be improving.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Sell him for a good profit and start looking for a marchisio sub and a Dybala substitute. Loan someone as 4th striker. Perhaps its time for the great Gilardino to don the Juve jersey.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I believe if he were to leave the most logical scenario is a loan move elsewhere so he can get regular playing time ahead of the Euros. I doubt we would sell him for 15m. Juve would only do this of course, if we can secure another loan for an experienced striker who is A) Not cup-tied; and B) Unlikely to be participating in the Euros. I am thinking of an experienced player happy to warm the bench and be an impact player with a chance of winning something.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What about loaning out zaza for him to try to have a shot at the euros... and loaning In Beppe Rossi XD.

hahaha ok , will never happen because both of them are getting loaned out to have a shot at the euros. But he could have been an interesting dybala alternative. Fiorentina and rossi would never accept anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)