Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
injury pics(graphic) for the doubters he said. Some accused him of not playing because of drugs or alcohol.

his leg now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pepe hopeful of Juve chance
By Football Italia staff

Simone Pepe speaks of relief at making a full recovery from a long-standing muscle injury and insists he is ready to stake his claim at Juventus.
The 31-year-old has spent the past two seasons recovering from a series of set-backs, and after making a late cameo during the side's 3-0 victory over Cesena in September, the winger is desperate to mark his full return against Lazio after the international break.

“Well, it's taken a bit of time, but now I'm fine,” Pepe has reflected to JTV today.

“I've been fine for the past four to five months, I train with the team every day and this is important to me. I'm fine and available.

“The injury was long and severe, but now I need to move forward. You must [move forward] if you want to get back to playing, and because I wanted to [play again] so much, I got over the injury and went on my way. Now I get to play again.

“I've happened to score at Lazio on a few occasions, it's a pleasant thing [to have done]. Scoring is always beautiful, regardless of whether it's at Lazio.”

Pepe then revealed the trophy that he'd most like to win this season and praised Massimiliano Allegri for his work since replacing Antonio Conte as Coach.

“There are many objectives that Juventus can achieve because we're aiming for all three competitions, the Coppa Italia, the League and the Champions League.

“I'll tell you what I'd like to win the most... perhaps the Champions League because I've already won the Scudetto, but for me to win another Scudetto would be a great thing.

“I'd never won anything [before Juventus], and when you start winning things, you always want more. Three titles aren't enough. It's normal to want four or five.

“The Coach is doing well, and in addition to that, I'm available. I'm patient like everyone else and I work like everyone else, but the Coach will decide when I'm ready.
“There have been changes. Everyone has their own ideas in football, and football is good for that too.

“You have to know the characteristics of the players you have and what condition they're in as you find them.”
Pepe finally touched on the topic of wingers in Italian football.

“My characteristics are a bit unique, but the fact remains that there are so many good players at Juventus that perhaps can fit into some of the roles that I can play in.
“I'm an old-fashioned winger, and there aren't many left in Italy. Maybe in the 1990s there were many, but they're now in short supply.

“As for everything else, I am available to the Coach if he believes that these characteristics can be convenient over time. I am always available and I'll be more than ready for his call.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that injury up there... if i remember correctly he injured himself in the Trofeo TIM against Inter or Milan and that it wasnt anything serious (atleast thats what i read at that time). it also didnt look like a terrible injury so what the fuck happened to this guy for his leg to look like that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)