Simone Pepe (16 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The big question is whether Badass Devil sat and watched the Juve match with ultras - as he says.. Or normal Juve fans - as we say.

Does it really matter?

Who cares?

Fact of the matter is, he was in a location that day that 99% of us would throw our mothers down the stairs to be in.

Unless I am missing something, do Ultras walk around Torino with an "I am an Ultra" T-Shirt?

And I'm not defending nor criticizing anyone, but to have this spread throughout the forum is truly pointless, and is ruining what should be a quite joyous mood for all of us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Does it really matter?

Who cares?

Fact of the matter is, he was in a location that day that 99% of us would throw our mothers down the stairs to be in.

Unless I am missing something, do Ultras walk around Torino with an "I am an Ultra" T-Shirt?

And I'm not defending nor criticizing anyone, but to have this spread throughout the forum is truly pointless, and is ruining what should be a quite joyous mood for all of us.
jesus christ so right, for the last few days this forum has been filled with nothing but either anger or jealousy

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think that the anger has more to do with you not hooking up with Janna.

Not sure how you let that ship pass you by in the night, but good job Captain Ahab :D
well that is their problem, as far as Janna and i are concerned we're happy with the things way are

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 23:23 ----------

Don't forget sadness. We are all mourning the departure of Ale. :sad:
yeah that is understandable but the way some have gone about dealing with it has been quite irritating

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 23:25 ----------

Wow.

A Drughi t-shirt, remarkably like the ones anyone can buy from outside the ground before or after a game.
yeah this guy here bought his hoody that same day :sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Looks like we got a Badass over here.
:lol:

I think it's very cool that he took pictures of other guys. What's so special about Drughi and Ultras anyways? There don't seem to be any requirements to be one. I could probably be one if I was unemployed and lived in Italy.

j/k BD, keep proving mafuckers wrong in here :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol:

I think it's very cool that he took pictures of other guys. What's so special about Drughi and Ultras anyways? There don't seem to be any requirements to be one. I could probably be one if I was unemployed and lived in Italy.

j/k BD, keep proving mafuckers wrong in here :D
but you're probably not and you don't so you already fail :D

anyways there wern't just Drughi there were many there with Viking and fighters flags at the piazza

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pretty ironic as there were quite a few of them sat round the same table.... i guess they all decided to go treat themselves to a drughi t-shirt and hoody that day...

but who the fuck cares anyways, fact remains i was in Turin and i had the time of my life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)