Simone Pepe (49 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My cousin was at the game. Lucky bastard got to witness Ale's last game in Serie A and all the other silliness in and around Turin.

He also bought me an "Inter Ti Odio" scarf with the middle finger stuck up in the middle of it. Love it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My cousin was at the game. Lucky bastard got to witness Ale's last game in Serie A and all the other silliness in and around Turin.

He also bought me an "Inter Ti Odio" scarf with the middle finger stuck up in the middle of it. Love it.
But your cousin did not have lunch with ultras. HA!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
But your cousin did not have lunch with ultras. HA!
damn you and all the others stop making fun of badass it is pathetic and not funny anymore. (actually it never was funny but tuz knowing I know people laugh about it). As if it is really important with who we had lunch no matter what drughi's or no ultras or whatever they call themself we were all juve fans. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 16:00 ----------

:touched:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I envy Badass, he had lunch those important people, the ultras and he is a hockey hero in his city. He even has a fan club!

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 20:02 ----------

Not to mention that he's best friends with Marcelo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)