Simone Pepe (13 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i just looked at the stats for the season thread, and both marchisio and pepe have the same aount of direct contributions in

pepe more important than marchisio :cry:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I have to say, it's increasingly hard to criticize his contribution.

He should still be replaced by someone like Jovetic next summer though.
Thats not always a good thing, if he gets replaced and this is a big if, the replacement needs to have the desire and grit that pepe shows that insatiable Juventus spirit. Just because you get the better name or talent doesnt always equate to better fit. Look at Elia and Krasic, case in point

Jul 1, 2010
Thats not always a good thing, if he gets replaced and this is a big if, the replacement needs to have the desire and grit that pepe shows that insatiable Juventus spirit. Just because you get the better name or talent doesnt always equate to better fit. Look at Elia and Krasic, case in point
True, but having seen a player like Jovetic for a few years, I think that he could be the impact player we need to make that leap in quality.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Elia and Krasic aren't really talented or quality players. Jovetic is world class material, he'd immediately transform the team. Pepe should still stay though, even as a bench player.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Really growing a soft spot for him, he is a good player to have in a squad, this is a good patch of form where he keeps scoring, hopefully it continues.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You don't think Jovetic would be a good signing?
No. We should invest in left wing - decent LB at first and LM but let's wait for Esti, i think this guy can be a superstar soon. Vucinic, Matri, Quag, Pepe, "Elia", Giaccherini, "Krasic" is enough power in attack, look at our stats - we are scoring 1,83 per game it's quite enough.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Jovetic can play a left forward. Matri, Vucinic, Quag, Pepe, Esti, Jovetić for those three places it attack would be awesome! I would sell Krasić, Elia and Gaic though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)