Simone Pepe (6 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
No no guys i ain't racist , and i didn't make this photo just i found on FB and posted here,i hope noone will be offended .
I like black people they are se cool,and Thuram,Viera,Momo are some of footballers i loved .

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No no guys i ain't racist , and i didn't make this photo just i found on FB and posted here,i hope noone will be offended .
I like black people they are se cool,and Thuram,Viera,Momo are some of footballers i loved .
lol, Just playing with you man :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a big fat lie. You're so racist man...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
its ok man, we should be able to make humor about everything

people who disagree are eighter smallminded, or didnt develop a social shield against this

its like humor against religion, should also be possible

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
He had a good game, but he shouldn't be a starter at Juve! He lacks final product and effectiveness
dude enough to explain that you are not racist -_-

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not getting a lot of comments I see, but he had one hell of a game. His crossing was off, this is certain, but apart from this, he was very good.

The grinta, heart and workrate-thing is one side of it, and it is a side that we have become accustomed to with Simone Pepe.

But today, more so than in other games, he played with class!

In the first half, he had some excellent touches and at one point he linked up superbly with Vidal in what was our best chance of the half. He also chipped the ball through to one of our strikers (first half). It was also Pepe who in the second half gave that delightful pass to Quagliarella, which should have made it 3-0. There were some other plays as well, but I think those I mentioned are sufficient to point out that Pepe had a great game.

It's a shame he didn't score with that header from Chiellini's cross in the second half, because he did really well to get himself into that position. But the ball had a spin and he timed it a millisecond wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)