Simone Pepe (9 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
Juventus winger Simone Pepe says his team-mates must be on their guard when they take on Lecce this weekend.

After the Bianconeri's scoreless draw against Inter prior to the international break, Pepe wants the side to keep improving and claim maximum points against the Giallorossi.
"It will be a difficult match. Playing against Inter in our last game, it gave us the motivation to do well," Pepe told Juventus Channel. "People from the outside may believe that it will be an easy match against Lecce, but we know it will not be.

"We need to confirm the signs that we are growing as a team that we showed against Inter."

The Italian international went to analyse how he has seen the league so far this season.

"Inter does not seem to be the same side as last season, having fallen victim to an injury or two," he explains. "We are improving and Milan made some big signings.

"Lazio are currently first in the league and Roma can only get better. Overall, it is a very combative league and anything can happen," he concluded.

Apr 19, 2007
Didnt impress today but I have faith he can play well and contribute alot for this team. O fcourse he wasn't brought in for the Krasic role to run at players but he does give us a worker. Hope he gets playing time and finds his comfort zone

scottazzurri

Del Piero's understudy
Feb 21, 2007
As a proud a massive Juventus fan....(I even own a vintage 91 UPIM Baggio, Schillaci, Hassler, Reuter days shirt!!!!!).......

I am UTTERLY perplexed as to why La Vecchia signed this guy!!!!!!!!!

Last night he was pants!!!!!!!!....Simone Pepe...Hang your head in shame.....!!!!!

It is no coincidence that our play picked up when Milos came on at H-T....

Switching flanks even had no effect for Pepe. As a right footed(allegedly???) winger, he finds it hard out on the left, as he has to cut back and by then the defenders have the drop on him.........

So then on the right?????...Alas no.....He was even worse.

The sooner this lump goes back to Udine....THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)