Simone Pepe (6 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Pepe: 'I don't know why I'm benched'
Simone Pepe has complained about his treatment at Juventus. “I don’t know why I’m not first choice any more.”

The former Udinese winger was brought in during the summer as part of a reinforcement campaign, but has struggled to impress.

I know that I haven’t played well so far,” he confessed to La Stampa newspaper.

“I am getting back to work in order to earn my place back. I don’t know why I’m not first choice any more.

“I can’t explain it, even if it is easy to discuss things with Coach Gigi Del Neri.”

Pepe left the door open to a possible change to his tactics, one that Gianluca Zambrotta already did at this club many years ago.

“If I was asked to play as a full-back then I’d be ready. Sometimes I think about that as a project for the future.”

http://www.football-italia.net/oct23j.html

Mar 24, 2006
Relax Pepedinho , this club needs to find the best players and tactical to bring the glory as soon as possible , i'd like to see him convert to left back , he'd offer a lot there i reckon.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The team has been doing good without him, he should just not say anything at this point. And honestly, he knew he wasn't going to be a starter when he signed.

But him as a fullback is something I think we should try, who knows, maybe he'll be a knew Zambrotta?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Yeah, it will be interesting to see him play full back. I don't rate Pepe too highly, but he is a far better player than Grygera, De Ceglie, and Motta.

Jun 13, 2007
It would be good to see him play as fullback. Our team would have a lot more quality if this works. We would have a solid fullback with respectable attacking capabilities.I hope Del Neri tries this.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Pepe: 'I don't know why I'm benched'
Simone Pepe has complained about his treatment at Juventus. “I don’t know why I’m not first choice any more.”

I know that I haven’t played well so far,” he confessed to La Stampa newspaper.

I don’t know why I’m not first choice any more.
Self-contradicting :shifty:

Pepe left the door open to a possible change to his tactics, one that Gianluca Zambrotta already did at this club many years ago.

“If I was asked to play as a full-back then I’d be ready. Sometimes I think about that as a project for the future.”

http://www.football-italia.net/oct23j.html
Smart ;)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
why does he feel his performances have been poor? seem fine to me.

DN wants to play Aqui, but not at expense of Marchisio, its pretty clear.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Perhaps you just aren't that good, Pepe.

Complaining about playing only after a few games being on the bench?

Don't like this guy.
I don't mind him, but a key part of being a squad player is his ability to keep his mouth shut.

It's worth a try to field him back there in practice to see how he trains, but nobody here knows how he'll do as a fullback.
:agree:

DN wants to play Aqui, but not at expense of Marchisio, its pretty clear.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)