• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
when giovinco gets fit , he'll take his spot,
Giovinco--Cassano--Balotelli
-----------Pazzini-------------
:numnum:
4 players who dont track back, 2 who are mentally weak, and 1 who is as weak as paper. yeah,this will work :lol:

Perhaps you just aren't that good, Pepe.

Complaining about playing only after a few games being on the bench?

Don't like this guy.
:tup:

Now all of you guys agree he should be a fullback? Hilarious.
alot say this since the first game of the season

Because his performances have been poor.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cassano is not mentally weak. Neither is Balotelli . and yes Gio is weak but it's a sacrifice that must be made
cassano and pazzini are players that bring a team back when its down, the other two cant do that. they would play worse.

giovinco doesnt have enough talent thats worth the sacrifice. if it was krasic, i would agree, krasic is a world class winger, giovinco is a primavera player and allways will be

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't like players asking to be played just for the sake of asking. Either prove you are worth for a starting place or just shut up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And honestly, he knew he wasn't going to be a starter when he signed.
:boh: In fact the opposite was true, he was signed as a first team winger, and was starting on the left up until recent weeks when he got injured. The team has done well without him so for me his comments are unprofessional. He must realise that you are not guaranteed a shirt here, it's not Udinese.

I have to say, his body language has looked bad since he came back, I'm not sure how many others noticed but when Del Piero scored that landmark goal against Lecce he sort of sighed when Del Piero shot instead of pass to him and didn't celebrate the goal.

Anyway, there will always be a lot of Pepe haters because he isn't technically that good, but if he gets his head from up his arse he has proven several times what he can bring to the team.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
DN wants to play Aqui, but not at expense of Marchisio, its pretty clear.
:agree: and really, so far so good considering our other options. Not a long term solution, but he's making due with what's available.

Never liked this guy. But I'm trying. He's not making it any easier.
No kidding.

I don't like players asking to be played just for the sake of asking. Either prove you are worth for a starting place or just shut up.
Totally agree... especially since he's new to the team. Simone Pepe is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

With Grygera out, this guy should be getting some solid reps at RB in practice... it can't hurt. Maybe give him a 20-25 min sub cameo at RB against Cesena or Brescia in a couple weeks time, see how he looks.

scottazzurri

Del Piero's understudy
Feb 21, 2007
Now I have yet another reason to hate Pepe.......

Complaining that he's been benched?????.........

FAR Greater players than him, who have achieved a lot more, have spent time on Juve's bench!!!!!

He should be fucking thanking his lucky stars that he is privileged enough to wear the great black and white stripes....The little shit!!!!!!!!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
funny that everybody claims that pepe has played badly all the time, just because the interview was poorly translated as him saying "i played badly lately" while it had to be "i played badly" when he was asked why he was substituted against salzburg and he clearly only meant to say he was substituted in the halftime because of a bad display and not that he played badly all the time

May 22, 2007
funny that everybody claims that pepe has played badly all the time, just because the interview was poorly translated as him saying "i played badly lately" while it had to be "i played badly" when he was asked why he was substituted against salzburg and he clearly only meant to say he was substituted in the halftime because of a bad display and not that he played badly all the time
Didn't see the original but this is very likely, FI and the gang do this.

There was absolutely no reason to complain about being on the bench.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
well, pepe gave the left wing some defensive value, considering the hard work he puts.

but offensively, he adds about nothing.

if we have a decent leftback, he has nothing over marchisio to play there

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't know why DN not try to play Pepe in Bologna game.. We need a goal and we are look like has capability to score goals in start of the season when we play Krasic as RM and Pepe as LM so there option to attack from both wings.. Any news about why this guy lost the place in the first team and why he suddenly looks like lost the trust from DN? Did i miss any news last week

Mar 9, 2006
i think it wasn't announced, but he have some problems with DN....no matter what he said in interview 2 days ago....probably somethin' happen in previous talks between them or on training session....but how can u put Marchisio as LM when u have Pepe e Martinez in ur squad?!and i can't understand why people try to blame him for "no dribble skills", but wait a minute who have dribble skills in our team?! and what u mean when u say dribbling - run past defenders like krasic or trick after trick like ronaldo or whoever?!except del piero, martinez tricks and krasic e pepe runs idk who have dribbling in our team! Amauri is injury prone, Quag, Marchisio, Iaquinta, Aquilani?!who?!

Mar 9, 2006
So because we have no player who can dribble we should be happy with Pepe's lack of skills?
show me where i say this thing?omg why u're tryin to convert my words to shit?! i mean that u can't blame him just because he have low dribble skills, because he fills it with a lot of work on field, with his passion, his attituted, damn stay with ur opinion, haters always will hate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)