Simone Pepe (7 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I won't say this.. His decision making sometimes is poor like in Palermo match , like he miskick the shoot, and his decision to shoot from long way out..

Other than that, he is such a good player to have and contribute to our team
Really?

i would say effective is the key word for Pepe. He isn't the most skillful, but he puts in huge workload defensively to great effect and while more skilled players are flashy chances tend to occur when he gets the ball as appose to someone like Lanzafame who I would say has better technique.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Now I can sort of see what coaches like Lippi, Prandelli, etc see in him.

The guy is no way the most skilled or talented you will find, but hes a fighter and works very very hard. Shades of Di Livio in his play (and lets hope he reaches that level)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I have to say I hated Pepe when the season started, I still don't like him a lot but he's growing on me

his main problem is his tendency to turn back and pass back to the midfield 3/5 times when he should try getting past the defender and whipping in the cross

Imo he did well yesterday though

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pepe is great, I love this guy...produces for his team the right way thru hard work and never giving up. He is consistently good too as well. He is no Krasic, however, he gets the job done.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He sucks as a RM but would be one of the best RB in Italy. He's very limited once he gets near or in the box but he is good outside of it. His long crosses are good, his close ones are shit and his creativity is non-existant but he's very direct. He fits an attacking RBs profile more IMO.

RB in 4-3-2-1 is the best position for him, I'm convinced. I'm going to put him there in Fifa11 and watch his overall go from 78 to 85.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He sucks as a RM but would be one of the best RB in Italy. He's very limited once he gets near or in the box but he is good outside of it. His long crosses are good, his close ones are shit and his creativity is non-existant but he's very direct. He fits an attacking RBs profile more IMO.

RB in 4-3-2-1 is the best position for him, I'm convinced. I'm going to put him there in Fifa11 and watch his overall go from 78 to 85.
lol, made 3 assists yesterday, and his creativity is non-existent.

good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)