Simone Pepe (8 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
I don't think Pepe is qualified enough ,I think game suits more bologna or chievo.He's in his best form now which is far away from what's juventus's average should be.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep would be nice if Pepe was consistent like that. He had a cracker against Samp (mainly in the 2nd half)...if we have both of our wingers playing like that consistently we would be quite lethal down the flanks.

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
it would be a waste to play pepe in the wing in an attacking formation, i think he suits best to battle opposition with a strong midfield. against lech he couldnt even beat a single man and unleash decent cross...

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
He's playing exactly the way you would expect; like somebody who is playing in a big team for the first time. He rushes his decisions, and is super enthusiastic to the point of tripping over his own feet.

Wait until he composes himself and settles down and you will see that he is a quality player. He will contribute to this Juve.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve just need time, says Pepe[/FONT]
Friday 17 September, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus winger Simone Pepe believes the team needs time to reach its full potential after so many changes in the summer.

Pepe was just one of a number of new arrivals in Turin, marking the start of a new era at the Stadio Olimpico.

Juventus have divided opinion with their start of the season, drawing their last two games 3-3.

Gigi Delneri said last week that he doesn't believe the team has what it takes to be considered title contenders.

Speaking to Sky Italia, Pepe said: “Where Juve are at right now was expressed well in the match against Lech Poznan.

“It was once again the case yesterday that a 92nd minute goal took the joy of victory away from us.

“Despite this the climate surrounding the club remains calm. We know that we aren't doing great things and we know that we must improve.

“It's not a problem in terms of our approach to the game, it's just that we need a little time to adapt to Delneri's schemes and movements.

“It will still take a little time also because we haven't worked all together from the beginning.

“There are those who started on July 1, those who started on July 15 and July 20. This is making itself felt.

“We need to improve this team. If you concede three goals it's everyone's fault. It's fundamental for everyone to defend.

“You can lose a man in defence, but the other eight or night must do this part of the game also.

“Anyway what interests me are the words and ideas of the mister and the club.

“This is a Juve that must think game by game. We've had quite an unlucky start.

“We can do well but only match after match,” he concluded.
[/FONT]

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ive been pretty impressed with his performances, his got the drive and energy to do well him and krasic to be starters on the flanks without a doubt.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Funny how when I was comparing him to dirk kuyt everyone was laughing at me, hopefully my predictions comes true, still need motta to turn into sergio ramos though aha

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I don't know I can't picture him as a legend figure or key player for Juventus but I hope I'm wrong and brings glory for JUVE. Krasic And Quagmire are the only transfer moves I'm happy about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)