• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What the fuck is up with his socks?
i have seen that before,it is a wierd one but the theory is that some footballer feel the need to cut their socks so it does not constrict the calf muscle,strange......i can only guess the feel of bigger socks would not be conformable

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i have seen that before,it is a wierd one but the theory is that some footballer feel the need to cut their socks so it does not constrict the calf muscle,strange......i can only guess the feel of bigger socks would not be conformable
Yes, it was what I came up with as well. But you have to wonder if such light fabrics (because these modern socks really are light) really make a difference. And I suppose they wouldn't have to be tight either.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Yes, it was what I came up with as well. But you have to wonder if such light fabrics (because these modern socks really are light) really make a difference. And I suppose they wouldn't have to be tight either.
yeah i know,it does seem strange but he obviously must feel it is beneficial

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I'm starting to like him, even though I still don't think he's a footballer but while he keeps working a lot, he can also do something useful by accident like yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)