Simone Pepe (5 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 14, 2003
We have had players like Pepe before, that is an average player. However, those players had more quality around them and their limitations weren't decisive.

I like his spirit and enthusiasm, if little else.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Typical Juventuz:

1-one bad game and he is the shit

2-another one good he is gonna be very good for us.

Inconsistency of the performances of our players is the same as inconsistency of many Juventuz members thoughts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Typical Juventuz:

Inconsistency of the performances of our players is the same as inconsistency of many Juventuz members thoughts.
Everyone has their own opinions, you can't expect everyone to be on the same page as the next poster. We all have our own ideas as to what was a good performance and a bad one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Typical Juventuz:

Can't one hope he builds on his good performance?

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
Typical Juventuz:

Shit is only Grygera and Grosso. :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Everyone has their own opinions, you can't expect everyone to be on the same page as the next poster. We all have our own ideas as to what was a good performance and a bad one.
Sure but what I was saying is that the same members are prizing the same player they wanted out of the club after just one game (2 weeks ago).

But never mind.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I for one thought he is useless before yesterday's match but i acknowledge the fact that he played well and might be a useful player if he can keep providing the end result he did yesterday (i thought this is his biggest weakness before). I'm not "prizing" him yet by any means though.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Meh, he's my boy but there will be plenty of 'he's garbage' posts after the next bad game he has.
He played a really good game but he was overachieving IMO, I don't think we'll regularly see that kind of play from him, he's nothing but a squad player but I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)