Simone Pepe (10 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He'd score ten own goals in a game and you'd still drink his Italian piss.
That's nowhere near accurate, but he could score 10 goals and you all would still shit on him. So lets see will i believe you're opinions on Pepe or that of Conte who has the team in first place and trusts him completely. I think I will go with pepe a person who has played at the top level of football in the top club which he now coaches in the top position

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Pepe has been himself (and seriously no one should expect more playing wise) but he has been producing like hell this season and he deserves his starting spot.

He's a solid squad player, not everyone can be fancy dribblers, Marotta certainly overpaid for him but at least he gives it all on the pitch for your team and produces a fairly good contribution.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Pepe has been himself (and seriously no one should expect more playing wise) but he has been producing like hell this season and he deserves his starting spot.

He's a solid squad player, not everyone can be fancy dribblers, Marotta certainly overpaid for him but at least he gives it all on the pitch for your team and produces a fairly good contribution.
Very good assessment, sometimes these guys forget that not all the flair wins championships, you need grunt work as well

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Fortuitous goal. It wasn't one of his better games, but he did score, albeit assisted by a very lucky and fortuitous bounce off a Napoli player.

As long as he keeps playing well, his price will continue to increase, and perhaps he will have more suitors come the summer mercato. Perhaps we can get 12-15 million Euros for him, and get Ramirez in from Bologna :p

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I don't know what Conte done to Pepe, but he surely has been doing better then I expected him to do.
Although he clearly has his limitations, his work rate, his enthousiasm and the way he gives himself every match, makes him an important player in this Juve.
I still would like to see Krasic and Elia more, but he has been proving he deserves to play at the moment.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't know what Conte done to Pepe, but he surely has been doing better then I expected him to do.
Although he clearly has his limitations, his work rate, his enthousiasm and the way he gives himself every match, makes him an important player in this Juve.
I still would like to see Krasic and Elia more, but he has been proving he deserves to play at the moment.
I think it's more a case of what hasn't Conte done to Pepe.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
As I said before..

Name: Simone Pepe
Position: Wherever his work rate takes him.

I bet they'll use him as a defensive midfielder at some point.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
As I said before..

Name: Simone Pepe
Position: Wherever his work rate takes him.

I bet they'll use him as a defensive midfielder at some point.
My work rate takes me many places. Hot places, cold places, exhilarating places and other places. But I prepare for it all. Because in my life, people expect only the best trolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)