Simone Pepe (14 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not far from a sticky call up. Been incredible, never would have expected him to hit such great form. Comes to show even the not so good players can do great with confidence. Keep on making most of us (including me) eat our words. Forza Pepe.

Mar 9, 2006
Sheik in the building:
DheerajSP
Pepe HAS to be take off. First, he's tired. 2nd, he's invisible. 3rd, he's out of position!
DheerajSP
Has Pepe done anything at all this game? ANYTHING???
DheerajSP
Where's Pepe? I haven't seen him so far this half!

:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Even his goal was funny as fuck. Playing one-two with Napoli players? These guy is one lucky MOFO.
well, tbh, if the player didnt hit it, it would have send esti i think clear on goal, as the pass seemed to have the correct angle and pace

pepe made his own luck

love his mentality

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
What a goal! Seriously. Forget the deflection, the way he ran the whole thing then went back again after netting it celebrating. Wow. His fitness really is amazing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
you can not expect someone around here to have read 1984 o_O they probably think its the first episode of battlefield game series :p

oh and forza siiiimooooneeeeee speeeeedy gonzales peeepeeeeeeeeeee
I think many have read it around here, but certainly not a russian guy. Back in the Soviet days they used to send people to Siberia for simply having 1984 in your house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)