Simone Pepe (90 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
It can't be that hard to improve when you are absolute shit really.

It's like a 5"7 dude weighing 320 pounds. If he loses 20 pounds, it's an improvement. After all, things can't get much worse for him, or he risks dying, so the 20 pound loss is an improvement, albeit a slight one. However, were he to lose 120 pounds, than that would be a massive improvement. It's like Pepe transforming into Hazard or Robben. It's not going to ever happen, let alone happen overnight.
That's one of the worst and irrelevant analogies I've seen.
Pepe has a roof for his game play that he cannot go beyond, unlike losing weight.
I believe that he almost or already did reach that level this season. He is at his best and you can't transform him into Hazard or whoever. His improvement is huge compared to when he first got here. We shouldn't keep asking more for him because it's not going to get any better but we should appreciate the way he improved himself and the way he's been helpful to Conte this season. We need someone else, we don't expect him to improve anymore.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What a strange player he is. Sometimes you think he's absolute crap and at other times you see him working so hard that you're just left speechless of how awesome he is. And right now, he's shower more of the latter.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What a strange player he is. Sometimes you think he's absolute crap and at other times you see him working so hard that you're just left speechless of how awesome he is. And right now, he's shower more of the latter.
Exactly :frown:

I was watching the game with my brother, he was stunned. Pepe does one good thing, fucks up the other. Strange strange player.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh, he had the beating of Radu for the entire first half but couldn't actually make anything of it.

He gave away possession far too often in the second half.

Too be fair though he was only denied a double by that ridiculous save from Marchetti's leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)