Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
Atleast we don't use any of our budget now, so it's less likely he's one of our main targets. We'll hopefully go places and the stadium should generate some cash aswell, so we'll hardly notice the payments.

Or is this just a bit too optimistic?

This would make Pepe, the versatile, hard working squad player, a not so crazy idea after all.
Aren't we still paying for Poulsen?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what's your opinion about pepe?

and u think he will be a starter?
bah! For very cheap and as a backup I have no major problems about it. As a BACKUP.

He could be useful in some instances like when our wingers and opponents fullbacks are tired. We could use his speed. He tends to score once in a while so that could help.

How the hell did we go from the D'Agostino negotiations to this? Last year, they refused to sell us D'Ago for around 15-20 million and now they agree to this?
It's still 10m for Pepe. :p

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Why do you like him so much? Genuine question. :)
becoz i like to watch Udine games since Di Natali - Iaquinta - Di Michele trio time, ! Spaletti was their head coach and they played in CL against Barca :):gsol: and Udine is one of my favourite teams in fifa 2010 game on ps3 :D Di Natale,Pepe,Sanchez killing trio there :D when they in shape they are playin' very good football in real life too :D and Pepe my favour :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we pay nothing this year but HAVE to pay for the next 4 years not matter what? After this years loan we sign him indefinitely with no option to send him back?

Done deal?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
bah! For very cheap and as a backup I have no major problems about it. As a BACKUP.

He could be useful in some instances like when our wingers and opponents fullbacks are tired. We could use his speed. He tends to score once in a while so that could help.

It's still 10m for Pepe. :p
ya but this deal is not very cheap.... its 10 mil sooner or later....
and that for a backup???we could have easily used gio/rossi/iago for that role.... they have all more talent than pepe and are still young...

he is just a waste of space and money in my book

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juventino [RUS], it seems like you're the only one who is actually happy with his capture.

Overrated and overpaid in my opinion. I only hope he'll be a backup, but i doubt that Marotta would give such a money for benchwarmer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)