Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Why Pepe... why?

We if we want Italian players go for Cassano as he is the best. Or Balotelli :) the Juve fans would have a bitter pill to swallow if we signed him haha

But Pepe.. i am sure we could sign a player for less would could do much more. Lippi has hyped Pepe up and inflated his price by foolishly playing him in the national team. Foggi is a much better player then Pepe yet he is not in the national team.. i dont understand.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When we're this strongly linked to a player or a coach us fans don't want, then its definitely true. But if we're this strongly linked to a good player or coach we want, then its never true. So I definitely expect Pepe to arrive, and in a year, Marotta will have his own problems getting him out of this club.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
someone can't be overrated when no ever rated him in the first place, he's Italian and they have this stupid idea in their head that the squad has to be full of Italians even tho there aren't any good ones going around that we can get

Feb 20, 2009
your right that stupid idea is killin the team , at least if u wanna buy italian try G.Rossi , or cassano can play as a winger and i think with right money samb will sell him .

non-italian wingers like ; M.krasic, A.Di maria , (L)Jesus navas(L), D.silva and there is a german winger in werde bremen i forgot his ame i think marion or something like that

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Surely Marotta isn't that stupid that he thinks Pepe is a good starter for the new and improved Juventus? Signing Pepe and playing him as our starting winger either means that Marotta doesn't have the ambitions of getting us back to the top or he's a really, really bad at his job.

Jul 28, 2002
Pepe...The new era of Juve will start with the purchase of an average winger.

I hope this chap turns out to be the new Di Livio...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)