Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Price doesnt matter, its really as bad sign as it gets for our first signing to be someone who is utterly not good enough in any shape or form.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
There are many players that I would have preffered to get instead of Pepe, but I think Pepe, Camo, Krasic and Giovinco will give us depth and quality on the sides. Pepe's work rate, the fact that he can be used on the left, an that he is usefeul in a 4231, makes me see the logic in this.

I'm not happy, but I want the full mercato before judging.
except Camo and Giovinco are on their way out of Juventus.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
When he was 20 years old, Palermo signed him in co-ownership for 1.000 euro :lol:

He must have been a bright prospect.
If i recall correctly , he was Roma youth product , but went wrong .

-------------------------Buffon
-----Motta-------Bonucci-----Chiellini-----Criscito
----Camoranesi----Marchisio----Palombo---Pepe
---------------------Amauri----Del Piero

ItaJuve :(
Amauri isn't an Italian , he should be ashamed for being a fake Italian , i'd silence if he was good last season though :D

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
except Camo and Giovinco are on their way out of Juventus.
If's and but's all over. That is exactly why I want to judge the full mercato, because saying that there is not any constellation and price here could not be useful is simply BS.

I laugh about the doomsday theories, and I hope I'm happy that I did that when the mercato is over...

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Why everybody hate's Pepe???Lol i can't understand, yes he is not world star footballer like Messi, but who was Camoranesi when we signed him???4 Million euro's argentinian-italian guy from Verona ??I think Pepe is good enough for Juve.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
pepe is like iaquinta, but in midfield. on first glance, highly average. Hell slowly win you over with his heart and moments of surprising decisiveness. Then youll hate him again for the lack of quality. In the end hell be appreciated for his effort, but always in the centre of discussion for his technical mediocrity.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Marotta wake the F up, you are looking on the wrong side of Udinese, it's Sanchez not Pepe that you should go after.
Also I wonder why other teams always rape us in transfer deals. Viola got D'Ago for 7 millions while we couldn't get him for 16-18 millions. When teams know that we are interested that quickly raise the numbers and ask for players too in exchange. We need a guy that won't take such shit and show some balls!

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
PEPE noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BUT wont mind him here if he is instead of Brazzo.

I don't know why all our recent coaches dont realize that we have the best bunch of young wingers,not only in Italy but maybe even in Europe.

Iago Falque,Fausto Rossi,Esposito & SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO.

Adding to that Candreva who we hv a very possible chance to sign him permenantly.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
"Pepe, who appeared in last night’s 2-1 loss to Mexico, will net approximately €650,000 a season and will be handed a three or four year contract."

That's pretty cheap if it's true. If he gets 650k a year then only Manninger and Ariaudo will be earning less than him.
I can't see it being that low a wage, but he shouldn't be on more than half what most first team players are on.

I hate to say it but...

done deal.

I think it's closer to 8m €.
If it is less than 10m, or around 10m including players Juve don't need, I wouldn't mind.

pepe is like iaquinta, but in midfield. on first glance, highly average. Hell slowly win you over with his heart and moments of surprising decisiveness. Then youll hate him again for the lack of quality. In the end hell be appreciated for his effort, but always in the centre of discussion for his technical mediocrity.
:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well he isnt in a position to ask for much, plus Udinese's highest wage is like 600k I think. Most of the team has 500k or less, they are like the cheapest team in Serie A. Pretty cost effective because they have several decent players.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We should just give Gio a chance and use this money to help the defense. I dont know much about Pepe but when there isnt even a decent Youtube video of a player then thats saying something.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Say we buy Krasic, a striker and keep Diego. The only player in midfield who'll keep running into space would be Pepe. He could be a valuable piece of the puzzle, as long as there are good enough players around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)