Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
If we buy Krasic and sell Camo then who are we going to use as backup wingers? Is Yago ready for Serie A? Haven't seen him playing lately.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we buy Krasic and sell Camo then who are we going to use as backup wingers? Is Yago ready for Serie A? Haven't seen him playing lately.
if it's 4-2-3-1 we will play, it could be iaquinta back up right wing, if we don't pepe

4-2-3-1 could easily convert to 4-3-3.

Marchiso--Diego--Sissoko

Iaquinta/Krasic--Amauri--Giovinco.

to

-------------------Marchisio--Sissoko

--Krasic/Iaquinta-------Diego------------Giovinco

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Even if this man is as hard working as an ox, I don't want to see him here. Just keep Brazzo for that shit then.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
instead of getting pepe we should put Grygera as right winger and tell him to pretend he's the other team lb, he would make a shitload of assists.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'd rather have Brazzo staying here for another season than having to splash 7-10m on a junk that would deliver almost the same. Yet I don't exactly favor that solution as naturally I'd love to have an actual winger over those two any given day.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"Pepe: 4.5 – Failed backheel is up there with Cristian Molinaro's for Juventus earlier in the season in terms of comedy."

I WANT TO SEE THAT! :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Dominican people love this song, and its called..PEPE! Damn, I dislike the reggeaton version of Pepe too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)