Simone Pepe - Winger - Udinese (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does anybody know whats the crab in the udinese jersey??
It's a designer clothing brand called Il Granchio (The Crab).

Pepe isn't a terrible player as some like to make out. We have signed plenty of pure footballers in the past few years and many of them have amounted to shit, at least this guy gives a lot of effort on the pitch, has great stamina and will work the channels. Di Livio is a good comparison actually Alen, maybe not fair to compare him as Di Livio has finished a fantastic career, played in a great team and was a symbol of spirit, but in terms of being a player who is limited technically but makes up for that in other areas.

I know people want all these flashy, skillful wingers, but when Buffon said "I want players with great desire to be with Juve, who want to give their best in every situation. I am not interested if they are champions or great players. Juve have made history, when you play here you must spit blood", he is talking about guys like Pepe. You need workers to go with the quality.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
It's a designer clothing brand called Il Granchio (The Crab).

Pepe isn't a terrible player as some like to make out. We have signed plenty of pure footballers in the past few years and many of them have amounted to shit, at least this guy gives a lot of effort on the pitch, has great stamina and will work the channels. Di Livio is a good comparison actually Alen, maybe not fair to compare him as Di Livio has finished a fantastic career, played in a great team and was a symbol of spirit, but in terms of being a player who is limited technically but makes up for that in other areas.

I know people want all these flashy, skillful wingers, but when Buffon said "I want players with great desire to be with Juve, who want to give their best in every situation. I am not interested if they are champions or great players. Juve have made history, when you play here you must spit blood", he is talking about guys like Pepe. You need workers to go with the quality.
I agree, he reminds me of Iaquinta. He would make a decent backup for us, but 10m is too steep, maybe 6-7m is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)