Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lord Padoin showing his true skill!!.

Send pogba to the bench with his tail between legs.

“im the regista now bitch, now your place“

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Max Allegri already confirmed Simone Padoin will play in the Andrea Pirlo role in front of the defence.

“I have wonderful memories of Simone,” said former Atalanta boss Colantuono.

“He is very versatile and it’s no coincidence Juventus never wanted to be without him. He can cover many roles and I consider him to be one of those players who Coaches love. He is also unique in terms of boosting team morale.”

=====================

Everybody loves Simone.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Will you stop overrating this unbearably mediocre player who is not needed?
Max Allegri already confirmed Simone Padoin will play in the Andrea Pirlo role in front of the defence.

“I have wonderful memories of Simone,” said former Atalanta boss Colantuono.

“He is very versatile and it’s no coincidence Juventus never wanted to be without him. He can cover many roles and I consider him to be one of those players who Coaches love. He is also unique in terms of boosting team morale.

Meanwhile Andrea Pirlo, who is enjoying his stint with NY and loving life in america, took some time to praise his former Juventus team mate.

"Of all the players i have played it at Milan and Juventus the one that surprised me the most was Padoin" the Italy legend said. Asked about coach Allegri's decision to play him as a regista Pirlo has no doubts Padoin, the once average footballer, "can ace it and make the position his own"

Padoin's performances and the current talk to play him in the deep-lying midfield role for Juventus have caught the eye of Italian star Andrea Pirlo.

The Milan and Juventus legend believes Padoin can carry on playing at the highest level for years to come even if he switches his position so late in his career.

Pirlo is widely considered to be one of the finest midfield playmakers in Europe, but the 34-year-old says he has been impressed by how Padoin has adapted to his multiple roles under Allegri and Conte.

Pirlo said: "The intelligent players adapt - and Padoin has the ability to do that.

"He is an excellent passer of the ball, possesses an intelligent football brain, and has great vision. He has all the qualities to play a deeper role.
"Padoin is a top professional, it is very possible he has many top years left for Juventus and hopefully Italy in a new role."

Jul 2, 2006
''He can cover many positions, he sucks equally bad at every single of them.''

the more i hear this ''covering positions'' thing, more that reminds the term of ''chocolate covered shit''. Him playing different positions doesn't mean he is good at any of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)