Simone Padoin (24 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Padoin does his job, and is an interesting band aid when we have the need of one. He doesnt fuk up often, like ogbonna or ISla. He is a trusty guys who never moans and earns a penny.

Why the hate?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Allegri: "I’m happy with the team that’s being assembled. Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal have all decided to embark on a different challenge and you need to move on. We’ve brought in players with top European experience like Khedira and Mandzukic and the likes of Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini, Marchisio, Evra and Padoin are still in the dressing room. The youngsters we have can only get better and improve from a leadership point of view."

I love that Padoin is included in that list of guys who have such huge international experience. :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Anyone remember the Padoin meltdown when we signed him? :lol:

Like he was going to be anything other than a rotation option.

- - - Updated - - -

MAROTTA YOU FUCKING TROLL. I WAS IN A VERY HAPPY MOOD AND NOW I'M FUCKING DISGUSTED. BORIELLO AND PADOIN?! Y O U CAN N O T BE S E R I O U S. FUCKING MAGGOT

Backup to who? Our backups?
Best post :rofl: +rep

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Allegri: "I’m happy with the team that’s being assembled. Tevez, Pirlo and Vidal have all decided to embark on a different challenge and you need to move on. We’ve brought in players with top European experience like Khedira and Mandzukic and the likes of Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini, Marchisio, Evra and Padoin are still in the dressing room. The youngsters we have can only get better and improve from a leadership point of view."

I love that Padoin is included in that list of guys who have such huge international experience. :D

He gets the job done... nothing more. I didn't get why Allegri include in that list

we must renew his contract before it's too late.
manchester ,real madrid and barcelona are watching.:(
Yeah right

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Anyone remember the Padoin meltdown when we signed him? :lol:

Like he was going to be anything other than a rotation option.

- - - Updated - - -

Best post :rofl: +rep
Lol I was thinking about that this morning. How I've so completely wrong about transfers. Because of this I have complete faith in our management and won't be a sceptic anymore. Though at that point I was not a sceptic - I was dead furious. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

The guy has played 354 Serie A games. I know he's not flashy, but that does count for something.

- - - Updated - - -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Padoin

Who edited it to say he plays with number 10?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)