Simone Padoin (3 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His performances last season for us were very good. I think he played a record number of games for us last season.
yeah? and because of that hes important for the team? would it affect our performances if we played someone else instead of him?

and he played so much only because Asamoah missed most of the season

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
yeah? and because of that hes important for the team? would it affect our performances if we played someone else instead of him?

and he played so much only because Asamoah missed most of the season
And that's exactly why we need him. Who would you have played with Asa injured if we didn't have Padoin? Ogbonna at LB?

He's also someone who won't complain with lack of playing time, yet would always gives you his all when needed, in multiple positions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And that's exactly why we need him. Who would you have played with Asa injured if we didn't have Padoin? Ogbonna at LB?
someone else who would be in the in the squad if we didnt have Padoin.

he needed a player to miss most of the season to become a backup to another player, thats how important he is

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he is a squad filler. his contribution to our success is very low
He is a squad filler. No one is arguing against that. Saying he's not important is wrong. Every squad needs a Padoin to be successive.

- - - Updated - - -

someone else who would be in the in the squad if we didnt have Padoin.

he needed a player to miss most of the season to become a backup to another player, thats how important he is
You're confusing things.

Let's forget about Padoin. Do you admit that we need players like Padoin through-out a season? It doesn't have to be Padoin per se.

The difference with having Padoin is that he has proven that with all his technical limitations, he's still someone who does a pretty damn good job replacing several starters in the team, without doing any flashy stuff. Why risk replacing such a player who seems to be content with his role just for the sake of replacing him?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is a squad filler. No one is arguing against that. Saying he's not important is wrong. Every squad needs a Padoin to be successive.
i like him, but i like him to get praised for what he is - an average player that gives his 100% for this club when getting the chance, not praising him as a very important player for the squad and by that downplaying the importance and contribution of our other, much more important players.

his overall contribution is only slightly better than Ogbonna for example, a player we were so desperate to get rid of

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
i like him, but i like him to get praised for what he is - an average player that gives his 100% for this club when getting the chance, not praising him as a very important player for the squad and by that downplaying the importance and contribution of our other, much more important players.

his overall contribution is only slightly better than Ogbonna for example, a player we were so desperate to get rid of
This is the part where i stop taking u serious. U just went full retard with that post.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

His contribution is not just slightly better than Ogbonna. Ogbonna was a liability.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You're confusing things.

Let's forget about Padoin. Do you admit that we need players like Padoin through-out a season? It doesn't have to be Padoin per se.

The difference with having Padoin is that he has proven that with all his technical limitations, he's still someone who does a pretty damn good job replacing several starters in the team, without doing any flashy stuff. Why risk replacing such a player who seems to be content with his role just for the sake of replacing him?
im not suggesting we should replace him, im saying hes not so important for the team. put out Padoin of the team and replace him with no one. do you think we would have won less titles, or even games in the last few seasons? having a player like Padoin on the team is good, is it really needed? not really

- - - Updated - - -

This is the part where i stop taking u serious. U just went full retard with that post.
so whats that he actually contributed more than Ogbonna? both were squad fillers that played games in the absence of our starters

- - - Updated - - -

His contribution is not just slightly better than Ogbonna. Ogbonna was a liability.
Ogbonna did an excellent job in some games, Sampdoria home and Fiorentina away are some i remember

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
im not suggesting we should replace him, im saying hes not so important for the team. put out Padoin of the team and replace him with no one. do you think we would have won less titles, or even games in the last few seasons? having a player like Padoin on the team is good, is it really needed? not really
I don't understand how you're not seeing this. Yes, I'd say we would have probably lost more games having more players like Ogbonna and less like Padoin on the bench, especially with the amount of injuries we had last season.

Ogbonna did an excellent job in some games, Sampdoria home and Fiorentina away are some i remember
Padoin was excellent almost every time he stepped on the pitch for us.

- - - Updated - - -

so whats that he actually contributed more than Ogbonna? both were squad fillers that played games in the absence of our starters
Ogbonna cost us several points over the past 2 seasons.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't understand how you're not seeing this. Yes, I'd say we would have probably lost more games having more players like Ogbonna and less like Padoin on the bench, especially with the amount of injuries we had last season.
i said if we lose Padoin and replace him with no one, so if we keep the current squad but without Padoin, would it by any mean contribute to our team performances? he simply doesent contribute enough to be labeled as very important.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i said if we lose Padoin and replace him with no one, so if we keep the current squad but without Padoin, would it by any mean contribute to our team performances? he simply doesent contribute enough to be labeled as very important.
Yes it would.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Played RB, LB, RWB and even freaking DM when both Marchisio and Pirlo were injured together. Yeah, he was only as important as Ogbonna :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
icemaη;5004003 said:
Played RB, LB, RWB and even freaking DM when both Marchisio and Pirlo were injured together. Yeah, he was only as important as Ogbonna :sergio:
Why the fuck would any Juve fan want to replace the eventual Pogba replacement? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)