Simone Padoin (13 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I've had half a day to ponder. I'm still upset but if Conte wants this padowane I guess I'll have to embrace him, however soft this douche feels.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is upsetting. However with a big sigh. It seems that conte managed him when he was at atalanta. Weve managed to turn mediocre pepe, barzagli into classy players, so in conte I trust. Though 5 year contract?? isnt that a marotta decision?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This is upsetting. However with a big sigh. It seems that conte managed him when he was at atalanta. Weve managed to turn mediocre pepe, barzagli into classy players, so in conte I trust. Though 5 year contract?? isnt that a marotta decision?
Well Conte kinda sucked and got fired from Atalanta.

Anyway, he's another Italian that has had a fairly good season with a small team and is now getting the make a wish foundation that Marotta host annually where these types of player get to experience Italy's biggest club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He played as a central midfielder last game in a 4-4-2.
His first position now is definitely as a midfielder. Earlier in his career he played as far forward as a LWF or even SS, then as far back as LB. Plus, as I say, he has two pretty decent feet. He could be a useful 'jolly'.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Anyway, he's another Italian that has had a fairly good season with a small team and is now getting the make a wish foundation that Marotta host annually where these types of player get to experience Italy's biggest club.
Conte did well up till november then the next few months went bad and atalantas retarded fans start going against him. However yes i agree with your comment, his not the signing we should have got. He under contes guidance can have a decent serie A experience. However his not even half a CL player and really at this stage we should start working early to bring in more quality or dont bother doing anything.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Conte did well up till november then the next few months went bad and atalantas retarded fans start going against him. However yes i agree with your comment, his not the signing we should have got. He under contes guidance can have a decent serie A experience. However his not even half a CL player and really at this stage we should start working early to bring in more quality or dont bother doing anything.
CL player? He wasn't brought here to take us to the next step, he's just a role player a versitale role player nothing more.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
CL player? He wasn't brought here to take us to the next step, he's just a role player a versitale role player nothing more.
We have enough of them as it is.

On another note, was pazienza a signing made before the appointment of conte or after?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Do we really have enough cover for midfield? We have 3 midfielders + Marrone now, that's hardly enough.

Plus Padoin can cover the left side too. If Conte says it's good it's all good with me.

Jan 22, 2009
Yeah, who played two matches there? And all of a sudden he's central player now? Don't you think he played there just because we don't have cover there?
In the current system we are deploying yes, he is! There simply no space for him in forward position + he has shown he is good there.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He played better in the middle.
Oh, shit, then he must be a natural central midfielder, because those two games obviously shows that we should not play him anywhere else but central midfield. It's like some people here have memories and minds of goldfish.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Ok, that right there was fucking funny :lol:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Oh, shit, then he must be a natural central midfielder, because those two games obviously shows that we should not play him anywhere else but central midfield. It's like some people here have memories and minds of goldfish.
:sergio:

No one said that he should be transformed into a CM player. The 2 good matches show that he CAN play there, so he can be a cover when needed in that possition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)