Simone Padoin (7 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
MAROTTA YOU FUCKING TROLL. I WAS IN A VERY HAPPY MOOD AND NOW I'M FUCKING DISGUSTED. BORIELLO AND PADOIN?! Y O U CAN N O T BE S E R I O U S. FUCKING MAGGOT

He's backup FFS! Stop acting like he's out star signing Marotta promised!
Backup to who? Our backups?

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
Most of his previous matches Padoin played on the right side where we have Paolo De Ceglie and Marcelo Estigarribia.
He will be in the bench most probably as possible substitute to De Ceglie and Estigarribia.

Forza Juve.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
MAROTTA YOU FUCKING TROLL. I WAS IN A VERY HAPPY MOOD AND NOW I'M FUCKING DISGUSTED. BORIELLO AND PADOIN?! Y O U CAN N O T BE S E R I O U S. FUCKING MAGGOT

Backup to who? Our backups?

:disagree:

for pazienza replacement, cos he want to be sold

marotta not trolling, cellino did

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
zzz yes, depth is what we need... our squad is big enough to play in CL and EL yet hardly strong enough to compete in EL and keep pace in league. but yes, we need more depth. In case Pazienza gets injured, which might be a season changer for us... man I was in such a good mood and now this... and now I fly refuses to go away from my face. GOD

even if pazi leaves us we have marrone to cover up along with gia and worst case scenario we even have alternatives in youth squad. what pisses me off is that we have giando on loan and he's not given any time on the pitch there. so why the fuck not bring him home? might as well be a backup here.

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
zzz yes, depth is what we need... our squad is big enough to play in CL and EL yet hardly strong enough to compete in EL and keep pace in league. but yes, we need more depth. In case Pazienza gets injured, which might be a season changer for us... man I was in such a good mood and now this... and now I fly refuses to go away from my face. GOD
I agree with u Tak!
We are just growing the bench!

We need quality not quantity

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
from the videos i see he plays more up the field than anything so he will seemingly be used as a mezz'ala...i dont thing he will be a LWB or LB as some people seem to suggest. those areas are covered already

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
5 year deal! :wallbang:

Just when you think that things are finally improving, Marotta sign Padoin :( Wow, I can't believe that Palombo signing now would look like signing Ronaldo :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
8 I gol segnati da Padoin in
Serie A tra il 2007 e il 2012,
tutti con l’Atalanta.
8 goals for Begamaski

7 Le presenze del
centrocampista friulano con la
Nazionale Under 21. L’esordio il
1 settembre 2006 a Reykjavík,
Islanda Italia 0 1. L’ultima
presenza in azzurro il 17 giugno
2007, Italia Repubblica Ceca
3 1.
7 games for Italy U 21

2 I trofei vinti in carriera da
Padoin, entrambi a livello
giovanile: la Coppa Italia
Primavera con l’Atalanta nel
2003 e, nello stesso anno,
l’Europe Under 19 con l’Italia di
categoria.
Winner Coppa Primavera 2003

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Versatile player, can cover pretty much anywhere on the left side of the pitch and centre left, plays off both feet pretty well so he could in theory play on the right side too. I think he's naturally right footed, personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)